Bethel snobs tell me off for wearing Rebooks and polo shirt to Bethel! Next time I'm going Nude!

by Witness 007 20 Replies latest jw experiences

• BluesBrother
    BluesBrother

Haven't you seen the congregation instruction brochure ? It really is pathetic. They had one of these hanging on the K Hall notice board at my wife's congo, for ages . Check the link :

http://www.jehovahs-witness.net/watchtower/beliefs/155042/1/Dress-Grooming-for-visiting-Bethel-scans-inside11-LOL

.They seem to say that you have to be someone special to come into OUR place! Is it some kind of Temple?

• kurtbethel
    kurtbethel

Jesus Visits Bethel

Jesus is Watchtower's nancy boy

"Next time Jesus, lose the dress. It makes you look like a nancy boy!"

• undercover
    undercover

"Next time Jesus, lose the dress. It makes you look like a nancy boy!"

And shave that beard...do you wanna look like a hippie or sumthin???

• daniel-p
    daniel-p

Didnt know this was a "look back". Let it go, it was three years ago. We all know they're 'tards.

• StoneWall
    StoneWall

From the thread title I thought you meant they personally told you off and you had a run in with them.

Then I get to this part of your story which I'll quote:

To Bethelites I looked like a slob giving the finger to Jehovah! One Bethelite girl asked my wife if we were "newly interested." {No} "Oh your husband didn't have a tie?

So No one actually told you off, just a bethelite girl asked if you were newly interested because you didn't have a tie?

That sure seems a long way off from telling you off.

Am I missing something?

• sacolton
  • Thechickennest
    Thechickennest

All my ties, all my suits, all my dress shoes, all the haircuts, etc, none of it made me a better or, more acceptable witness in my own eyes or anyone elses for that matter. Money and life/time donations is what makes the witness. The clothes are just the cult part. Oh yeah, don't forget the fuel and the four door sedan! What's to see at Bethel anyway? My wife and I went there a couple of times. The visitors and the upper crust residents were the only ones in ties and dress clothes! Bethel SNOB'S says it all!

• Mythbuster
    Mythbuster

Jesus Visits Bethel

Jesus is Watchtower's nancy boy

Wait...is that the famous "Governing Body Playing Poker" painting on velvet in the background?

And when did Tom Hanks convert?

• Thechickennest
    Thechickennest

It does look like Tom Hanks! Poor Tom....resistance was futile!

• AllTimeJeff
    AllTimeJeff

Tom was never the same after Splash... No wonder he accepted a bible study. Mermaids will kill ya!

Next time, where a shirt and tie, and super glue some extra large nipples to the inside of the shirt. If anyone asks, tell them you're lactating.... It should have the awesome, intended side affect of causing unwanted sexual arousal for many of the bethelites, and they honestly won't be able to figure out why....

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit