V And Watchtower Comments

by KingDavidwasframed 20 Replies latest jw friends

• KingDavidwasframed
    KingDavidwasframed

One of the things I liked about them was that he never overstepped his comments and made generalities. They always used the WTS word's against themselves and exposed the double speak

• SnakesInTheTower
    SnakesInTheTower

I asked about this a month ago:

Whatever happened to the poster named V?

hope you are right Besty....

Snakes (Rich )

• besty
    besty

He is fine - just pausing to breathe - and I'm sure he will be back posting on here when the time right.

• kurtbethel
    kurtbethel

Even if he moves on and leaves this behind, what he produced will stand as another spear thrust through the armor of the organization and was well worth it.

• daniel-p
    daniel-p

He made the best videos revealing the Watchtower for what it is that I've ever seen. Everything else is either super campy or from Christian apologists just trying to get you to join another religion.

I sincerely hopehe is able to continue the cause.

• frankiespeakin
  • cyberjesus
    cyberjesus

NO he realized everything he said is wrong and he was mind-controlled to believe he was under mind-controlled, He is now a DO and he is now gonna partake of the emblems.

• The Oracle
    The Oracle

Anyone hear from V lately?

The Oracle

• Sheep2slaughter
    Sheep2slaughter

I came in this thread because I thought this was going to be about the TV series "V". It wasn't the best acted, written or produced scifi series but I enjoyed it. Reminded me of when I was a kid and enjoyed the original perhaps. As far as the poster V goes....I don't know. Hope all is well.

• whathappened
    whathappened

Frakiespeakin, thanks for posting the videos. They are very well done. I will indeed ask a jw if they would donate blood so that another witness can use the fractions. Very thought provoking question!

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit