to YOYO re: watchtower as a prophet

by dubla 24 Replies latest watchtower bible

• toribabe
    toribabe

I concider god not to arrogant.
    Arn't you supposed to have the attitude of god?
    So why are you so arragant, and you all seem to be the same.

• dubla
    dubla

toribabe-

Doe's it really matter if they've trailed off,
    does it matter? no, not really. i was just asking if yoyo was planning to ignore me, that way in the future i could avoid discussions with him/her, in order to avoid wasting my time.

what they are saying is the truth.
    and you have some basis for your claim i suppose?

You may accuse them of avoiding your issue, but maybe your issue is irrelivent.
    i dont think the issue of jehovahs witnesses being a false prophet is irrelevant....and i dont think anyone truly interested in the religion, in or out, would believe this to be an irrelevant issue.

I concider god not to arrogant.
    Arn't you supposed to have the attitude of god?
    So why are you so arragant, and you all seem to be the same.
    did you post on this thread because you actually had something of value to add to the disscussion, or are you just kicking up dust? it seems apparent that you have no intended function save "stirring the pot".

aa

• Will Power
    Will Power

toribabe-
    [quote]All they want is the truth. You either want to learn and know, or you don't.{/quote]

Is that the truth? or the truthTM?

Do you know the difference?

• toribabe
    toribabe

I'm sorry i'm must of been replying to the wrong person, i was talking to your appoinent.

I wasn't stiring.

But i have noticed that your well spoken and quick to insult people. You supposed to let them explain what they mean before you shout them down. If you are a JW you are a good example of one, very loving.

But i'll remember to keep my opinions neutrel for you next time.

• dubla
    dubla

toribabe-

I'm sorry i'm must of been replying to the wrong person, i was talking to your appoinent.
    well, you had said "You may accuse them of avoiding your issue", and as far as i could see, i was the only one on this thread making that accusation, and i was accusing yoyo of it. i assumed you meant me, who did you mean?

But i have noticed that your well spoken and quick to insult people.
    please show me who ive insulted and where.

If you are a JW you are a good example of one, very loving.
    nope, not a jw. and speaking of not judging before you know the whole story.....how do you know whether or not im a "loving" person? from this one thread?

But i'll remember to keep my opinions neutrel for you next time.
    you dont ever have to keep your points nuetral, just be willing to back them up or explain them if confronted in a discussion. its the norm around here.

aa

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit