THE WITCHTOWER 02/2010: Which means of transportation are suitable for Christians?

by processor 7 Replies latest jw friends

• processor
    processor

From the first day that I published the January issue I thought of the February one, and I myself have thought what to write. But the relocation stress was standing in opposition to me for twenty-one days, and, look! Michael, one of my coworkers, came to help me; and other colleagues came too. And finally I have come to cause you to discern what the Bible says regarding means of transportation, because it is reading material yet for the days to come].

Cover

http://svhelden.kilu.de/pdf/witchtower_02_2010.pdf

All of my publications can be found here: http://svhelden.gmxhome.de/e

• observador
    observador

Hi processor,

thanks for a great laugh. There's very good gems in there. I especially like how to identify the false religion. Very espiritually invigorating... :)

Now seriously, when I was in, I always admired the great scholarship and physical quality of the JW publications. Likewise most JW are in constant awe of the Org.

Little I realized how easy it really is to produce a great amount of garbage when we live in a tech advanced world where sophisticated desktop publishing tools are readly available. This realization came circa 2002 (long story) but it was an eye opener to me.

Obs

• Titus
    Titus

Danke schön, processor!

• leec
    leec

Can't wait to read it. Anyone else experiencing download speeds averaging < 100 bytes/sec.? I'm just wondering if it's the server (in which case that's fine), or my internet provider (in which case I am getting more pissed at them than I already am). Currently expecting the download of 3.4 MB to complete in ~ 30 mins!

• Titus
    Titus

2.9 kB/sec now, but usually have 800 kB/sec. Probably too much downloaders are there.

• processor
    processor

The hoster should provide 2 mbit/s ... maybe something was wrong when you tried.

• Snoozy
    Snoozy

Very funny, you know I took you seriously.....at first.

I just couldn't wait to read that the JW's had banned traveling by Auto....

Snoozy

• thetrueone
    thetrueone

Which means of transportation are suitable for Christians?

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit