American Pit Bull Terrier

by White Dove 11 Replies latest jw friends

• White Dove
    White Dove

I just adopted a 3 month old pit bull mix from the Humane Society, and Egg adopted a little black kitty. THE PUPPY STAGE IS TOUGH!

• zoiks
    zoiks

Oi, the puppy stage is really tough. It's a good thing they're so darn cute! Being consistent is key. Also, not stepping in puppy poo.

• White Dove
    White Dove

She's crate trained but not house broken, yet.

• Billy the Ex-Bethelite
    Billy the Ex-Bethelite

White Dove,

Thanks for choosing shelter pets. I've heard that pit bulls make wonderful, loving pets... just be sure to get 'em fixed. And cats? Well, just be patient and they'll have you trained very soon.

• jookbeard
    jookbeard

madness

• darth frosty
    darth frosty

Cool remember Be the pact leader!

• restrangled
    restrangled

Make sure and watch the Dog Whisperer on the National Geographic Channel.

Caesar loves his pit bulls, and has the sweetest old fella, "Daddy" and one of his son's "Junior" who is learning the ropes.

I have never seen such obedient dogs. Combine that with "It's me or the Dog" on the animal planet.

The combination of the two really gives you everything you need.

I swear it's the little dog owners who need the most training. Those little pistols on the loose, egg on the larger breeds because of their owners stupidity. Little dogs owners are the worst. I had an un-nuetered Shiatsu come up to the window where my dog sleeps today and literally start trying to bite the window. Of course my Doberman went nuts. Between the two of them, it was an all out war between a thin sheet of glass.

The neighbor/ owner was no where to be found and I had to chase the little bastxxd off the property with a broom.

r.

• zoiks
    zoiks

Thanks for choosing shelter pets

Yeah, shelters do a good work. I bring 2 of my girls (ages 6 and 9) to our local Humane Society on weekends to "volunteer" - they play with all the cats, one by one, and the cats love the attention.

• White Dove
    White Dove

Zoiks,

What a wonderful idea! My little Egg and I would love to volunteer and play with all the little cats and take the doggies for walks. That is a great idea!

• White Dove
    White Dove

Both puppy and kitty are spayed.

Darth Frosty, I assert my pit bull mommy voice when I have to. I'm definitely the leader!

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit