my story.

by xbro 29 Replies latest jw experiences

• spawn
    spawn

Hello Tiger, you just want to make me cry.

You will get that Hug when we meet up

• Cadellin
    Cadellin

Xbro: Welcome and thank you for sharing your deeply moving story. I wish I could go back in time and rescue you...

• xbro
    xbro

well its said that what doesnt kill you makes you stronger, i still have a strong faith! i will post the rest tomorow,it was quite unsettling remember ing it all.

• lisavegas420
    lisavegas420

Thank you for sharing your story. I look forward to part 2.

lisa

• Scarred for life
    Scarred for life

Thank you for sharing your story. I'm so sorry that you had to experience all that. It made me cry. I know it is unsettling to remember but I think it is good to share with those of us that have firsthand knowledge of the JWs. I look forward to reading your next chapter.

• jamiebowers
    jamiebowers

I'm so sorry for your childhood but glad you made it here.

• choosing life
    choosing life

Wow, what a childhood! It is crazy your mom expected you to do all of that, but could not even live up to the standards she set for her child. Where was daddy through all of this?

• xbro
    xbro

"Where was daddy through all of this? "

he was long gone by the time i was 2,didnt see him again for 25 years. turned out to be a right asshole!

• dinah
    dinah
    well its said that what doesnt kill you makes you stronger

I love your attitude.

• chigaimasmaro
    chigaimasmaro

Thanks for sharing this story! I know how tough it is to finally decide to post your thoughts. Especially reliving the memories..

You having to walk to the hall is such a familiar thing, unless you are part of the "in" crowd, you can forget about rides. Especially

if you weren't in the direction someone was going home. It was heart breaking to read how the other witness kids were bitter

at you just for following the rules.

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit