Okay, There's More (of Pyramids, Quetzalcoatl, and Sacrifices)...

by AGuest 11 Replies latest jw friends

• AGuest
    AGuest

To the Household of God, Israel, and all those who go with... as always, may you have peace!

I posted some... well, curious and perhaps even disturbing things yesterday and at the outset I wish to apologize to any who may have been stumbled. But I cannot stop yet, as more WONDERFUL things have been revealed to me by my Lord. I will start with last night's "revelation."

PYRAMIDS - Last night, dear ones, my Lord revealed to me what the Egyptian pyramids are. Yes, they are tombs... but they are more than that: they are "altars." After yesterday's posting I had quite a lot of questions, as you can imagine. But I never got to ask them: my Lord started almost from the time I stopped posting... and hasn't quite stopped, yet. I am sharing with you as fast as I can, however.

The pyramids were built because the Egyptians shared the common belief... of the Hebrews... and christians... that when one dies... his/her spirit goes... "under the altar." Revelation 6:9

For the Hebrews... and others (like the Aztecs)... sacrifices were made ON the altar. Thus, the tops of their altars were flat. For Egyptian kings, however, the pyramid represented the "doorway" into heaven and thus the point on top.

My Lord explained it like this: the Aztec (and similar meso-american) pyramids were not fashioned after the Egyptian pyramids. They were fashioned after the ancient cairns of Noah, etc. Those structures were wide on the bottom, hollow, and became narrower at the top. The fire (used for burnt offerings) went inside and the "offering" on top. The reason it was built narrow at the top was so that a "chimney" was created. This helped the fire to be hotter at the opening... and thus completely consume the offering!

Egyptian pyramids were fashioned in the same SHAPE... but not totally for the same purpose (i.e., no one was sacrificed on top). Rather, they were "altars" but more of their perception of the heavenly altar (i.e., a bigger cairn). They believed themselves to be gods, and thus, were to go "under the altar" until such time as they life... again! The pointy top was so as to "pierce" the heavens... open up the "door" if you will... so that they could be "transported" into that realm... where they would receive... ummmm... true "godship."

QUETZALCOATL - I posted yesterday that I did not know if Quetzalcoatl was supposed to be my Lord. Well, I have given the answer to that, and it occurred this way:

My Lord said to me: "You are wondering if I am the one known to The People* as 'Quetzalcoatl." And I responded that yes, I was thinking about that. He said, "...

[Okay, you're not going to believe this but I just got a call from my husband's job that he's been taken to the hospital. Apparently, had a very nasty fall at work (slipped on water that was on a marble floor?) and may have broken "something." He can't walk, so an ambulance was called. I am SO sorry to leave this now, but I have to go. I will return and finish as soon as I can. Until then, may you ALL have peace! A slave of Christ, SA]

• SeekingSanity
    SeekingSanity

I hope he's okay Shelby

Me (yes it's me)

• cameo-d
    cameo-d

Shelby, I don't know what you are messing with, but there will always be snake bite and poison for any information you are channeling. All of the information you have presented here can be found on your own from research. You do not need any spirit guides to tell you this.

[Okay, you're not going to believe this but I just got a call from my husband's job that he's been taken to the hospital. Apparently, had a very nasty fall at work (slipped on water that was on a marble floor?) and may have broken "something." He can't walk, so an ambulance was called. I am SO sorry to leave this now, but I have to go. I will return and finish as soon as I can. Until then, may you ALL have peace! A slave of Christ, SA]

This is why it is called Brotherhood of the Snake. If you continue this route, it is a path of sorrows and tragedy. Pay very close attention to what is said in the very first minute of this video. It is an obligatory warning of what will happen to you if you start messing with these demonic spirits. There will be a high price to pay for this "esoteric knowledge".

You do not need to deal with spiritism. As I said, all of this "esoteric" information is available to you freely if you research it on your own. Do not seek demon entities for your answers.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=laZKmk-vHC4&feature=related

• journey-on
    journey-on

The premature use of Knowledge acquired without having developed the Wisdom and Understanding to go along with it is what is dangerous.

• AGuest
    AGuest

The greatest of love and peace to you (whoever you are, I'm sorry I don't know, wait... unless the letters "L" and "M" are appropriate? Is that "you"?)

He's fine and thanks for asking. Pulled a hamstring, but pulling through. Just needs to "mend."

Again, I bid you peace!

YOUR servant and a slave of Christ,

SA

• AGuest
    AGuest

May you have peace!

Shelby, I don't know what you are messing with, but there will always be snake bite and poison for any information you are channeling.

Hmmmm... channeling. And snake bite and poison at that. Not so sure I like that terminology, dear cameo. Insinuates something "bad"... evil. And there is NOTHING bad about what I have seen/see or have heard/hear... Really. Truly. I mean, I'm not the one running around the world preaching the destruction of those who don't agree with me. I did not author... or tamper with... books that depict a "god" that metes out vengeance willy-nilly. I am not warning anyone about "Armageddon." To the CONTRARY, actually. My understanding is that God's War (which takes PLACE at a "place" which is called, in HEBREW... Har-Mageddon)... doesn't even take place until at least 1,000 years AFTER my Lord returns. Which hasn't happened, yet. SOOooo...

All of the information you have presented here can be found on your own from research. You do not need any spirit guides to tell you this.

Well, duh! As I have said MANY times... no one has to take MY word for ANY of what I share... as well as what my Lord has said and I have shared: "All that I tell you IS written (but not necessarily in the Bible)... but not all that is written (including in the Bible) is what I will tell you."

Have you not been LISTENING, dear cameo? Have you not really read a word I've posted??

This is why it is called Brotherhood of the Snake.

Again, I've got nothing to do with snakes... nor is this about snakes. That some MISUNDERSTAND the reality of a "serpent" (that it is a SERAPH and NOT a snake)... and so form "brotherhoods" or create other mythological accounts about them is, well... not really my problem.

If you continue this route, it is a path of sorrows and tragedy.

I have to disagree, dear one. I KNOW sorrow. And I KNOW tragedy. What I know NOW... what is being shown to me and opened to me... is neither sorrow nor tragedy. Indeed, it is FAR, FAR from it.

Pay very close attention to what is said in the very first minute of this video. It is an obligatory warning of what will happen to you if you start messing with these demonic spirits.

Interesting comment, dear cameo. You wish me NOT to listen to my Lord... but to someone else... a man/men/humans... who can't add even a single cubit to his/their own lifespan, let alone mine? And then a man/men/humans... who obviously believe in SPIRITS... but that the One I confess, my Lord, the Holy Spirit and Holy One of Israel, JAHESHUA MISCHAJAH... is a DEMON?? Seriously?? Dear cameo... do you understand what blasphemy against the Holy Spirit IS?

Ummmm... I think I'll steer clear of those to whom YOU turn for counsel... and just stick with my Lord. Isaiah 9:6; John 14:16, 26; 15:26; John 16:7 (NIV)

There will be a high price to pay for this "esoteric knowledge". You do not need to deal with spiritism. As I said, all of this "esoteric" information is available to you freely if you research it on your own. Do not seek demon entities for your answers.

Aw, gee... you HAVEN'T heard I word I've shared in, what, over 8 years: this ISN'T "esoteric" stuff! It's for EVERYONE! And EVERYONE can get it... in the SAME manner and from the SAME person I have! That why I KEEP saying, along with the Spirit and the Bride... "COME!" Because, as it states at Revelation 22:17:

"The Spirit and the bride say, "Come!" And let him who hears say, "Come!" Whoever is thirsty, let him come; and whoever wishes, let him take the free gift of the water of life."

I hear... so I share... and say, "Come ON, folks, you can receive holy spirit and hear, too! YOU... DON'T... NEED... ME."

Problem is, dear cameo... very few... are listening. To me OR him. And so... they/you... don't hear. Or see. Is that truly MY fault?

I bid you peace, as always.

YOUR servant and a slave of Christ,

SA

• AGuest
    AGuest

May you [the Household of God, Israel... and those who go with] all have peace!

Okay, I believe I left off at:

QUETZALCOATL - I posted [the day before] yesterday that I did not know if Quetzalcoatl was supposed to be my Lord. He did give me the answer, which I promised to share if I received it. Here is what he said:

"You are wondering if I am the one known to The People as 'Quetzalcoatl" (I put an asterisk next to "The People" because there was an explanation of that, too, which I will also share). I had responded that I was thinking about that yes, to which he said:

"Did you not read that the word 'coatl' means 'twin'? I am not a twin. I am one."

Well, okay, I thought... it wasn't him. Who, then, was it? The only twins that I was aware of is... oh... my... gosh... the two cherubs of the ark! The "cherubs" that were "covering." As I have shared with you before, they are identical. True, there are some other spirit beings of which there are more than one (i.e., the four living beings), but these are the only ones of which I know there are only two. And as I have also shared with you, they are Michael... ONE of the angels of the arks (i.e., "arkangel")... and Satan... the other angel of the ark:

'You were the model of perfection, full of wisdom and perfect in beauty. You were in Eden, the garden of God; every precious stone adorned you: ruby, topaz and emerald, chrysolite, onyx and jasper, sapphire, turquoise and beryl. Your settings and mountingswere made of gold; on the day you were created they were prepared. You were anointed as a guardian cherub, for so I ordained you. You were on the holy mount of God; you walked among the fiery stones. You were blameless in your ways from the day you were created till wickedness was found in you. Ezekiel 28:12-15

"And make two cherubim out of hammered gold at the ends of the cover. Make one cherub on one end and the second cherub on the other; make the cherubim of one piece with the cover, at the two ends. The cherubim are to have their wings spread upward, overshadowing the cover with them. The cherubim are to face each other, looking toward the cover." Exodus 25:18-20

"Through your widespread trade you were filled with violence, and you sinned. So I drove you in disgrace from the mount of God, and I expelled you, O guardian cherub, from among the fiery stones. Your heart became proud on account of your beauty, and you corrupted your wisdom because of your splendor. So I threw you to the earth; I made a spectacle of you before kings."Ezekiel 28:17

"The great dragon was hurled down-that ancient serpent called the devil, or Satan, who leads the whole world astray. He was hurled to the earth, and his angels with him." Revelation 12:9

"By your manysins and dishonest trade you have desecrated your sanctuaries. SoI made a fire come outfrom you, and it consumed you, and I reduced you to ashes on the ground in the sight of all who were watching. All the nations who knew you are appalled at you; you have come to a horrible end and will be no more." Ezekiel 28:12-19

When the thousand years are over, Satanwill be released from his prison and will go out todeceive the nationsin the four corners of the earth-Gog and Magog-to gather them for battle. In number they are like the sand on the seashore. They marched across the breadth of the earth and surrounded the camp of God's people, the city he loves. But fire came down from heaven and devoured them. Andthe devil,who deceived them, was thrown into the lake of burning sulfur..."Revelation 20:10

So, of course, I immediately thought it was the Adverary who had appeared to the Aztecs (well, actually, to someone of very early that tribe) and the others only knew of the being because of oral history (i.e., they were told about the appearance and so after some time re-created what they thought the being looked like - you know, put a feathered cape, etc., on someone dressed up to look "like" the being - and called the impersonator "Quetzalcoatl").

But it made sense to me that it would have been the Adversary that appeared to, well, whomever. I mean, why else would the Aztecs, and other meso-american peoples sacrifica humans? And to what god would they make such sacrifice? Certainly, NOT the Most Holy One of Israel, for only ONE "human" sacrifice was ever made to Him (no, Isaac doesn't count as he was not actually sacrificed but only used as a test for Abraham)...

And so, I was going with that... that it was the Adversary... when my Lord asked me:

"How is that that Quetzalcoatl was seen as being "bright"... or "like lightening"? Can the Adversary reflect the Father's light and glory?"

Hmmmm, I thought... well, no, he can't. He's been cast out so HIS light... is darkness. Which means... yes, the one who appeared to whomever it was was the angel of the Ark, Michael. And my Lord confirmed that this was true! Well, okay. But... it gets better:

HISTORY indicates that, not only did the Aztec and other meso-american peoples worship a "Quetzalcoatl," BUT... a "divison" grew between them... Quetzalcoatl and the people... over sacrifices. I will explain, as it was explained to me:

When my Lord explained their temples to me, and that they were in fact altars, he said that INIITALLY, the people offered up grain, fruit, etc., on them. Which was appropriate: give the first and best to God. BUT... at some point a famine occurred... and the people started offering up PEOPLE on them! He said that first they offered up more grain. But when they were close to running out... and no sign of the end of the famine occurred... they began to offer up animals. When they were about to run out (and thus, no food!)... and the famine continued... they began offer up their enemies. When THAT didn't stop the famine... they began... TO OFFER UP THEIR CHILDREN. And this did this... because of the oral history that HIS SON would be offered up! They thought that if they offered up HUMAN sacrifices... the "gods"... and indeed the TRUE God... would bring an end to the famine! And so, when the famine DID end... they attributed it to their HUMAN sacrifices and so continued!

There is more:

According to the, well, "legend," apparently this "Quetzalcoatl" did not approve of human sacrifices and so left the people. Per my Lord, it is true, that God's SPIRIT was removed from them at that time... and so their "bloodthirst," if you will... became even worse. They began to sacrifice people for every little thing. And often, more... many, more... than one at a time. He said that some who are "religious" believe this is why they were conquered by their enemies... that the Most Holy One of Israel had punished them. This is not true, however. God did not punish them. He simply did not answer when they called. Why? Because, by this time... they were worshipping other "gods" and calling upon them... and not Him.

More:

He said that, contrary to the belief of anthropolgists, those people did not just migrate across the Bering Strait, and then disperse as they migrated down into North America. These, he said, were descendants of the Chaldeans... from the region of Ur, where Abraham hailed from. Like Abraham, their ancestors also struck out in, but in the opposite direction, looking for the true "Jerusalem"... the city made of gold. (Revelation 21:18, 21).

And when this particular group... tribe, if you will... or, rather, its descendants... did not find that literal city they then assumed they were to BUILD it ... because they came upon a place on the earth where there was gold... and great amounts of it. He said they thought that if they BUILT it... "Quetzalcoatl" would return. And so, when the Spanish landed, Montezuma thought Cortez was Quetzalcoalt (he had never seen him, but only heard of him and confused Cortez's white skin with Quetzalcoatl's description of being "bright, like lighting").

He said that not ALL of these peoples agreed with human sacrifices, however, and for centuries some opposed it, only to be sacrificed and/or have their families killed and sacrificed. So that when Montezuma was killed, they gladly left that region in order to return BACK... and continue searching for the City of God (the spirit realm, which they thought was physical). And so they migrated BACK... to the northern plains and midwest region of what is now the U.S. And they are known to us as the Lakota... or, as they call themselves... The People. Eventually, these joined with others... and now make up part of the Sioux nation.

ALL native americans share, as common ancestors, those who started out on this trek... to find the "city of gold." But it was only to someone of The People that Michael appeared. All of the other tribes who "worship" a similar being (although NONE of them should be worshipping him! Revelation 22:8) are simply doing so having heard the account.

I, myself, SA, have shared these truths with you, just as I heard and received them from the Holy Spirit and Holy One of Israel, my Lord, JAHESHUA MISCHAJAH, the Son and Christ of the Most Holy One of Israel, JAH... of Armies.

I bid you peace.

A slave of Christ,

SA

• frankiespeakin
  • OUTLAW
    OUTLAW

Interesting post Shelby..

I watch a lot of ancient history TV programs..

The last one on Aztecs I saw,confirms everything you said..All of it..

........................................................................................................................................

When my Lord explained their temples to me, and that they were in fact altars, he said that INIITALLY, the people offered up grain, fruit, etc., on them. Which was appropriate: give the first and best to God. BUT... at some point a famine occurred... and the people started offering up PEOPLE on them! He said that first they offered up more grain. But when they were close to running out... and no sign of the end of the famine occurred... they began to offer up animals. When they were about to run out (and thus, no food!)... and the famine continued... they began offer up their enemies. When THAT didn't stop the famine... they began... TO OFFER UP THEIR CHILDREN. And this did this... because of the oral history that HIS SON would be offered up! They thought that if they offered up HUMAN sacrifices... the "gods"... and indeed the TRUE God... would bring an end to the famine! And so, when the famine DID end... they attributed it to their HUMAN sacrifices and so continued!

.............................................................................................................................................

• AGuest
    AGuest

I have not seen anything of this on TV, dear Outlaw (peace to you, dear one!)... or anywhere else. I did see a documentary at the theater a few months ago that talked about a modern family that is still looking for Montezuma's gold... somewhere in the hills of Utah, I think... but that's pretty much all they had to say. (My Lord did say that there is no hidden gold... that the Spaniards pretty much took all of it). But it didn't go into Quetzalcoatl or anything to do with their worship, temples, altars, etc.

Peace to you, my dear!

Your servant, friend, and a slave of Christ,

SA

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit