Snow

by EmptyInside 46 Replies latest jw friends

• EmptyInside
    EmptyInside

Is anyone else here snowed in? I'm going crazy here. I haven't been able to get to work all week. And I keep shoveling snow, and more keeps falling. I just want to know, I'm not alone here.

• shamus100
    shamus100

Ah, but you are alone.

And nobody cares.

Amazing how this isn't on the news... they must be leaving you for dead. Best turn the gas on.

On a serious note: That is a pretty amazing storm you're having!

• EmptyInside
    EmptyInside

Shamus, you're being mean. Actually, I'm hinting for someone come help me shovel.

• EmptyInside
    EmptyInside

And to think, I actually considered sending you some frozen bananas.

• parakeet
    parakeet

Here is southeast Pennsylvania, we're completely snowed in. There's at least 3 feet of snow down. Interstates and many other highways have been closed. No mail delivery; even if there was, our mailbox is covered. Don't know if Rendell has declared a state of emergency. It's almost as bad as the winter of '95-'96.

On the other hand, if you don't have to travel in it, the snow is incredibly beautiful.

• EmptyInside
    EmptyInside

Western PA here. At least we got mail today. But, Pittsburgh has the National Guard out to help emergency workers get to people's homes. Well, I guess I should consider it an unexpected vacation.

• AllTimeJeff
    AllTimeJeff

I am in PA. I forgot what color grass is. I have over 2 feet of snow in my yard. Fun.

• purplesofa
    purplesofa

We have eight inches here, came on sunday,

but I have not been out of the house since last Thursday.

Cable was out a few days,

it's starting to really get to me now.

purps

• villabolo
    villabolo

Purps, don't you have any Watchtowers squirreled away that you could pass the time with?

villabolo

• purplesofa
    purplesofa

lol NO

I was even out of books and re-reading a book I read this summer!!!!

Thank-you littlerockguy for the book!!!

purps

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit