What would you all do in this situation?

by EndofMysteries 15 Replies latest social relationships

• Razziel
    Razziel

Send her a video, titled "Closure", of you zipping up your pants.

• AllTimeJeff
    AllTimeJeff

Hmmm

Be careful. Unless you want something out of it to. Come to think of it, if you want "something" out of it, I would run. Like hell. Off a pier, through a wall....

She needs closure, and the best way to do that is to be with you for a weekend?

How's your life been since you have been apart? Is it worth wrecking over this closure? Maybe it is, maybe it isn't. Only you know best.

Flings can be expensive. Be careful.

• zoiks
    zoiks

Yes, do run away. Like hell.

Amazing how right and wrong can be so obvious, even without the WTS telling you...

Ok, enough chatting. Start running!

• GLTirebiter
    GLTirebiter

If they (plural) wanted to go to dinner in a public place, then maybe. But if he/she (singular) wants to spend a weekend with you, no way! Too many bad things can come of this, even if it really is about nothing but closure. Tongues will wag, imaginations will run wild, reputations will die. IMO, your ex needs to spend time with a therapist or marriage counselor more than spending a weekend with you.

GLT

• Quillsky
    Quillsky

What do you mean by......?

meet you for a weekend

Like a weekend away, just the two of you?

If so, how scary is it that you could have married her and this same woman would be trying to set up a weekend away for "closure" with somebody else? If I were you I wouldn't really have any interest in being friends with this woman. Even the idea of coffee or phone calls feels a bit creepy to me.

• Jezebel2
    Jezebel2

Endofmysteries said "I agree with all of you lol. I was mainly curious since mostly ex jws here what most would say. If would get a lot of , "go for its" etc, but I can't either. Between messing up a marriage, a childs life, etc. "

YOU would not be messing up her marriage...SHE would be and will if she continues down that path. I would still not do it, I agree with others posts but it's not up to you to make a moral jugdement for her. Thats dub thinking. Her child's life is not your responsibility, it's hers and maybe ending her mariage might be whats best for her and her child. You do not know the situation. It is still best to not get involved but respect her as a person....to know whats best for her.

Jezebel2

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit