Foxnews Today- "Two Street Preachers shot to death in Florida."

by Witness 007 10 Replies latest jw experiences

• Witness 007
    Witness 007

A 23 year old and 24 year old man were shot in the head after "preaching" to another man who recieved a phone call then returned to execute both men..."

Sounds like Witnesses to me.....anyone else have more info?

• Mad Sweeney
    Mad Sweeney

After some googling, I found an article in which one of the victims' sister wouldn't reveal the church they were from, and it also mentioned that they were ordained last year. Doubtful that they were JWs. JWs LOVE the media attention this sort of thing brings, and they don't use the terms "church" or "ordained."

• Too Opinionated
    Too Opinionated

Maybe Mormans?

• blondie
    blondie

Baptists do street preaching too, in my area, not just the south.

• RR
    RR

I think they were the 2 Witnesses in Revelation. Don't worry, they'll be back in a few days

• dissed
    dissed

I goggled one of the victims and it appeared he was selling some christian software to organizations.

• WTWizard
    WTWizard

This doesn't sound like witlesses--this time. But, if they continue killing and eating babies (and downplaying the status of the perpetrators) and hiding pedophiles in the congregations (again, downplaying the status of those who get caught), they are more likely to get shot. And, it would be self defense. After all, a good mother would shoot someone that she reasonably thinks is going to rape (or eat) her baby.

• Witness 007
    Witness 007

Witnesses would say "this would never happen to us due to Jehovers protection with his big strong angels."

• RR
    RR

After doing some research, I found out what happened. The gunman was a Jehovah's Witnesses, when these two quasi-Witnesses approached him, he called the Governing Body and said "Oh wise and faithful slave class, there are false christians doing street witnessing do you want me to tell fire to come down from heaven and annihilate them?" To which the reply was "no, just shoot them!"

RR

• cofty
    cofty
    if they continue killing and eating babies

Reality check please

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit