Breaking News:Dah Watchtower Left Out The Zeros

by metatron 10 Replies latest jw friends

• metatron
    metatron

I was excited as I flipped thru my copy of the 2010 Yearbook of Jehovah's Witlesses - as I wanted to get to the (dubious) statistics presented therein and, to my amazement, what did I find?

No zeroes.

None. You see, while the Glorious Grand Poohbahs and Masters of Time and Space (are the 144,000 Time Lords like Dr. Who?) honestly report negative publisher 'gains' for tiny islands ( that saw a decrease because 2 or 3 Gilead Grads got amoebic dysentery and had to leave to 'take care of their elderly relatives' or some other 'God, get me out of this hellhole' excuse) they now leave a blank space for Denmark, Czech Republic and so on. They are apparently embarassed to have publishers in Significant Nations acknowledge that they achieved no real increase despite whatever futile effort they put forth in the "ministry". ("Aw, the heck with this, brothers and sisters, we're not getting anywhere and the Yearbook says so").

I know there is a specific phobia for the number 13 ( triska decka phobia or something like that) but I never heard of a 'zero' phobia!

metatron

• zoiks
    zoiks

Interesting! Does anyone have a scan of the report? I haven't made it to the hall to pick up my yearbook...

• Farkel
    Farkel

: I never heard of a 'zero' phobia!

That's a phobia which develops when zero consistently equals the percent of accurate predictions made by a group who says they exclusively speak for God.

Farkel

• Bystander39
    Bystander39

Went to the 'official' web site and checked the stats for 2008. Here they are, without heading explanation, since the site did not give headings, themselves. IMHO there are a lot of missing Danes. (What did Shakespeare say about something fishy in Denmark?)

Denmark5,475,79114,3183822402042,119,9324,61521,740
  • Bystander39
    Bystander39

Here's 2008 data for the Czech Republic:

Czech Republic10,424,92615,4926733312342,281,4466,50927,547
  • OUTLAW
    OUTLAW

All the ZERO`s are sitting in chairs..

When the "WBT$ GB" has a meeting..

.......................... ...OUTLAW

• dissed
    dissed

Is the zero phobia related to the zero year somehow?

• Gayle
    Gayle

A full copy of 2009 Annual Report is on: jwfacts.com

• Aaac
  • WTWizard
    WTWizard

Maybe they are too embarrassed to publish zero as a "big increase"? Or, that if Jehovah is speeding things up, He sure is sticking to an awfully low speed limit?

Now, if only the Filthful and Disgraceful Slavebugger's numbers were the "radar" that I could give Jehovah a "speeding ticket" with...

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit