Today's text: Armageddon's Gonna Kill You, (In One Sentence)

by Open mind 21 Replies latest watchtower bible

• OUTLAW
    OUTLAW

"This pointed to a greater destruction that awaits many professed Christians ....Inactive JW`s

and those of other religions.".......Anyone who "IS`NT" a Jehovah`s Witness..

No one is Safe in Watchtower World..

The WBT$ says So!!..

Idiot`s!!..

........................ ...OUTLAW

• God_Delusion
    God_Delusion

"a greater destruction that awaits many professed Christians and those of other religions"

.....So that means that I, along with all my other atheist friends will have to live forever on Earth with Jehovah's Witnesses!!! Seeing as we are neither Christians or a part of any other religions.

Show me how to get to Gehenna!

• shamus100
    shamus100
    Show me how to get to Gehenna!

I'll sing it to you...

KISS THE SON LEST GOD BE ANGRY AND YOU PERISH FROM THE WAY...

HAPPY ARE ALL THOSE THAT BLA BLA BLA BLA BLA TODAY...

sorry, I forgot all the words to the song, and I'm kinda glad that I did.

Would you really rather be dead than live forever in paradise on earth with Jehovahs Witnesses? I can honestly say; ABOSOLUTELY, YES.

• yadda yadda 2
    yadda yadda 2

Yeah I really believe that you'd rather be dead that live forever with JW's in paradise. Whateeverrrr.

• chickpea
    chickpea

This pointed to a greater destruction that awaits many professed Christians and those of other religions

whew! good thing i am not a professed xian OR in another religion!
    this just keeps getting better and better for me!

• Perry
    Perry

A JW would never admit this openly. This is another quote for the wallet.

Thanks.

• thetrueone
    thetrueone

You should have told your wife that she better quickly get out of that commercialized false religion

that she's in ! Or she's doomed for destruction.

• mkr32208
    mkr32208

The daily text is always pretty extreme it's not read by 'outsiders' or even many 'weak' witnesses! Plus I don't think that it's cross referenced to the CD or anything so us nasty apostates never get it to throw in their faces (or rarely get it)

They know that only the real zealots read the damn thing and so they pander to their insanity...

• Open mind
    Open mind

Update: I checked out the Watchtower article that yesterday's text is based on.

The juiciest sentence was pulled verbatim from the June 15, 2008 Watchtower. First study article, Paragraph 5, last sentence.

So, Josie was absolutely correct about it being aimed at the Rank & File JWs, not the general public. The good news is the Kool-Aid Edition Watchtowers aren't quite as hard for the public (or apostates) to get their hands on as Examining Old Watchtowers the Scriptures Daily. I'm amazed that they make the Kool-Aid edition available on the official website. So it wouldn't be as much of a stretch of the imagination that a non-JW got their hands on this quote.

om

• HappyGuy
    HappyGuy

Open Mind,

Why did you call your wife Jezebel? Does she wear heavy makeup?

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit