March Broadcast- Jehovah is speeding up the work

by adjusted knowledge 29 Replies latest jw friends

• Hairtrigger
    Hairtrigger

"Jehovah is speeding up the work".

Yup! No doubt about it. The desert god's got them faster camels with blades on the hoof now.

A state of the art 21st century innovation. Trolleys!!! The work moves so fast , it makes the franchisees CEOing the invention look like they are .....Sitting Stills.

• Finkelstein
    Finkelstein

Yes Jehovah is backing the deviously corrupt and lying Watchtower Corporation .

Actually the WTS heads were saying that way back in the 1960's , funny how the WTS leaders just reiterate what was proclaimed previously.

I guess thats just good old fashion Corporate brain washing.

• OUTLAW
    OUTLAW

At the conclusion it was stated by the narrator how God is speeding up the work.

How Fast Do You................Not Very Fast.............................WBT$ "Gods Work" Is SLOWER Than..

Think We`re Going?......... Smell is Passing Us.............The Speed Of Smell From A Hot Dog Stand..

.........Image result for Watchtower literature cart..........................Image result for Hot dog stand

• Crazyguy
    Crazyguy
    Yep speeding up the work and delaying the big A so that more can be saved. So every year 250-275K more people are saved yet 70 million more people are created. So he delays meaning he has to kill an additional 69+ million people per year. Who hooo, so loving..
  • JeffT
    JeffT
    The couple who started our bible study told us that the Speeding Up scripture meant that it was taking less time for their bible students to progress to baptism.

What? Last time I looked it took about 7000 hours of field service for each baptism. A few years ago it was 4000. I think it was one or two thousand when I was baptized in 1973. How is this taking less time?

• steve2
    steve2
    Hey there folks at Walkill: You must slow down. This is a limited speed zone are. You risk fines .. and imprisonment.
  • Incognito
    Incognito
    _Morpheus said:
    Long gone are the days when the wtbs was an innovator.

Who said it was ever an innovator? Oh yes, that's right - the WTBTS said it about itself.

It also said it is God's earthly organization.

Outlaw: The hot dog stand photo would have been most effective with a long line of customers waiting to be served, unlike the other photo.

• Barrold Bonds
    Barrold Bonds
    The Dwelling manual (Bethel rulebook) says that they (GB, Branch committee, etc) like things they way they are. That right there tells you all you need to know about what they think about change and progress. Things are literally determined by what a bunch of old men want, not by what is best. I am certain that the WT entrance into the digital age was not because JEHOVAH TOLD THEM but because the GB members who were against it are now dead.
  • freemindfade
    freemindfade
    Speeding on a road to nowhere will only get you there faster-FMF
  • sparrowdown
    sparrowdown
    If anything is "speeding up" anything it will be the information highway known as the internet speeding up the WT being exposed for the cult that it is and hopefully backing up and speeding over it again.

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit