The WT LIE re "Sign" of the "Generation"

by AGuest 31 Replies latest jw friends

• AGuest
    AGuest

To the Household of God, Israel, and all those who go with... may you have peace!

The following excerpt was posted from Paragraph 14 of the WTBTS article, "The Holy Spirit’s Role in the Outworking of Jehovah’s Purpose":

14 What does this explanation mean to us? Although we cannot measure the exact length of “this generation,” we do well to keep in mind several
    things about the word “generation”: It usually refers to people of varying ages whose lives overlap during a particular time period; it is not excessively long; and it has an end. (Ex. 1:6) How, then, are we to understand Jesus’ words about “this generation”?He evidently meant that the lives of the anointed who were on hand when the sign began to become evident in 1914 would overlap with the lives of other anointed ones who would see the start of the great tribulation. That generation had a beginning, and it surely will have an end. The fulfillment of the various features of the sign clearly indicate that the tribulation must be near. By maintaining your sense of urgency and keeping on the watch, you show that you are keeping up with advancing light and following the leadings of holy spirit.—Mark 13:37.

This explanation is a LIE, as you well know. As proof, however, I am directed by the Holy Spirit, which Spirit is my Lord and Master, the Holy One of Israel, JAHESHUA MISCHAJAH, who is the Son and Christ of the MOST Holy One of Israel, JAH of Armies, to remind you that, to the SAME "generation" he is recorded to have addressed, of which the WTBTS continually and consistently makes reference, he is ALSO recorded to have said:

"A wicked and adulterous generation seeketh after a sign; and there shall no sign be given unto it, but the sign of the prophet Jonas. And he left them, and departed." Matthew 16:4

And to show just how much this continual and consistent ERROR frustrated him, Luke recorded:

"And he sighed deeply in his spirit, and saith, Why doth this generation seek after a sign? verily I say unto you, There shall no sign be given unto this generation." Mark 8:12

They are FALSE prophets, dear ones, and FALSE "christs" (false anointed!)! They are blasphemers!! Do NOT be misled by them:

"For false christs and false prophets will arise and perform great signs and portents to mislead, if possible... EVEN THE CHOSEN ONES." Matthew 24:24

And look at how TRICKY they are:

"13 Third, holy spirit is at work in bringing Bible truths to light. (Prov. 4:18)"

This is TRUE dear ones, because it IS our Lord, the Holy Spirit, that brings ALL truth to light. Whether it be written in the Bible... or elsewhere. But let's go on:

"This magazine has long been used by “the faithful and discreet slave” as the primary channel for dispensing increased light. (Matt. 24:45)"

But WHOSE "light"? They do not say, do they? True, in the previous sentence they speak of the Holy Spirit bringing "Bible truths" to light. But here they just say "the primary channel for dispensing increased light." Dear ones, DO NOT FORGET: our adversary keeps transforming HIMSELF... into an angel of light!

Finally, they say:

"By maintaining your sense of urgency and keeping on the watch, you show that you are keeping up with advancing light and following
    the leadings of holy spirit.—Mark 13:37."

What they do NOT say, here... or in the previous statements... but which we all know they MEAN and TEACH... is:

"The Holy Spirit is using us and the WT to dispense and bring Bible truths to light and if you read IT you will be following the leadings of the Holy Spirit."

Dear ones... THIS IS A LIE! The ONLY One to dispense TRUTH... IS THE TRUTH... the "True Light" and God's Holy Spirit... Christ. YOU HAVE NO OTHER LEADER... and no other saviour!

I exhort you... do NOT be misled. Do NOT listen to those who "seat themselves in the seat of Moses"!! Rather, QUIT TOUCHING THE UNCLEAN THING... and the Most Holy One of Israel will take you in... as HIS sons and daughters.

May you have ears to hear and get the SENSE of these things... as well as to hear the Spirit and the Bride as THEY say:

"Come! All you who are toiling and loaded down... all you who are thirsting... all you who are WISHING... COME! Take LIFE'S 'water'... holy spirit from God... which spirit is poured out from the INNERMOST parts of His SON... free!"

I bid you peace.

Your servant, as I am servant to ALL those of the Household of God, Israel, and those who go with... and a slave of Christ,

SA

• OUTLAW
    OUTLAW

Good Afternoon Shelby/AGuest!..

Welcome home!..

So..

There is no sign for the Generation the Bible Speaks of..

It says so in the Bible..

That makes it pretty frigg`n easy!..LOL!!..

What they do NOT say, here... or in the previous statements... but which we all know they MEAN and TEACH... is:
    "The Holy Spirit is using us and the WT to dispense and bring Bible truths to light and if you read IT you will be following the leadings of the Holy Spirit."

Dear ones... THIS IS A LIE! The ONLY One to dispense TRUTH... IS THE TRUTH... the "True Light" and God's Holy Spirit... Christ. YOU HAVE NO OTHER LEADER... and no other saviour!

You nailed that down pretty good too..

As a non Christian..

I always wonder why Christians look to someone else,besides Jesus..

It makes no sense to me..

It`s nice to have you home my friend..

I hope you stay a while..

.......................... ...OUTLAW

• snowbird
    snowbird

Legerdemain - trickery of any sort; deceit.

Doesn't this word describe the WT to a T?

So, in a nutshell, there is no "sign" that appeared in 1914 or any other year!

I pray that their judgment will be a hasty one.

Sylvia

• thetrueone
    thetrueone

But you have to admit it was dam good marketing for a publishing house.

When it comes to bible talk you can usually bullshit your way into believability, quite easily.

Exploitation, applied fear tactics, corruption in a business and corporate sense, its all there at the WTS.

Quote a few scriptures, interpret them to your own liking and desire and

start marketing them. There bounds to be a few out of the population that will bite the bait.

• SeekingSanity
    SeekingSanity

Amen Shelby

• wobble
    wobble

Thanks Shelby, sometimes we miss the obvious and easy ways to show the WT error.

Long may you be guided to direct us to words of truth !

Love

Wobble

• Balsam
    Balsam

The WT certainly is misleading the followers saying they are the ones dispensing God's truths. They completely leave Jesus out of the equation. The Governing Body has inserted itself in Jesus position and God's dispensing of truths. They are so friggin bogus. Yet JW's continue to follow and bow to them as the authority of the bible. So sad and yet when I was a JW I trusted them until I realized they were not worthy of my trust, that was what brought my awakening.

Ruth

• fluke
    fluke

"many men will come and say... LOOK!!! There is the christ!... But do not belive them..."

I always wondered of the Org was doing this themselves... You know not only did we get instructions how NOT to go about things, we also got one really good way to get on in our loves... "that all people will know you, that you are my people... If you have love amoung yourselves"...

So may that be!!!

• shamus100
    shamus100

As proof, however, I am directed by the Holy Spirit, which Spirit is my Lord and Master, the Holy One of Israel, JAHESHUA MISCHAJAH

Hey, I'm having a beer right now with Jaheshua Mischajah, and he says he doesn't know you at all, Shelby. He says you want Pedro!

• OUTLAW
    OUTLAW

LOL!!@ Shamus..

Shelby did show proof of what she said..

Right from the Bible..

Your going straight to Monkey Hell..

In a Monkey Hand Basket..

........................... ...OUTLAW

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit