I have a "BIG CRAZY IDEA"

by moman 15 Replies latest jw friends

• anewperson
    anewperson

He puts down good ideas and is pro-Watchtower. Therefore these are all good ideas and will hurt the Watchtower. Now, Moman, all you have to do is email then phone some people who will actually do them. Even 5-10 would be plenty for action. Go for it.

• Danni
    Danni

anewperson: A loving thing also would be to better inform JWs, exJWs and the public about things so they could better protect their families. The following commends some good places, pinpoints some where pedophiles were convicted and the like. Why not use it

RATINGS A-F FOR JEHOVAH'S WITNESSES CONGREGATIONS:

JW Congregations Rated from "A" (=excellent) to "F" for failure or terrible for the attending non-elders as based on comments by others. Tell your own for adding here.

That's a great idea. It shows your motives are not self serving but for the welfare of those can be hurt.

People keep this in mind, most protest end in violent rioting so please be safe and organized if you feel this is something you must do.

• worldly girl
    worldly girl

I would like to know where you got the listing of congregations in different areas....I have a few congs I would like to list from my home state.....actually I have several to list...please reply ASAP

Happy New Year to all:
    WG

• anewperson
    anewperson

Send your home state listings to [email protected]; got lots from other posters some pages back on this very board

• Englishman
    Englishman

Fred,

Hang on to the paper bag. It may prove to be invaluable towards you gaining your first sexual experience.

Englisshman.

Bring on the dancing girls!

• borgfree
    borgfree

Danni,

Quote: "People keep this in mind, most protest end in violent rioting so please be safe and organized if you feel this is something you must do."

I have taken part in several demonstrations at Watchtower Headquarters. PFO Ministries used to take a bus load of ex-jws to Brooklyn each year the day before the Pennsylvania convention.

I believe you must have a police permit to demonstrate so the police keep an eye on the demo. Also WT headquarters began expecting us, so they had the Bethelites use tunnels to go between buildings, so there were very few JWs on the sidewalks while we were there.

That being the case I doubt there is much danger of violence.

Borgfree

"Without knowledge there can be no genuine faith--only superstition on the one hand or speculation on the other" Robert Banks

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit