2000 – 2009

"United Nations"

1950 – 1959

1960 – 1969

1970 – 1979

1980 – 1989

1990 – 1999

2000 – 2009

This reference is done by Paul of jwfacts.com . He gave me permission to forward info. He will be updating his information with his stats & graphs (which I couldn't copy & paste over here) to his site asap. I can email the graphs if anyone wants now at: [email protected].

Obviously, the WTS is trying to squirm out of their U.N. doctrine gradually. Still may be trying to become a NGO yet?

• dudeson
    dudeson

I have the 2008 CD-ROM version and did the search too. I noticed that the last article with the UN mentioned at all was the 11/15/2001 issue of the WT.

• cameo-d
    cameo-d

I wonder if they will mince words and point the finger at something else as being the beast? They need to do something to get the UN off the hook since they have been and prolly still are connected with them, albeit under different conglomerate names. Not to mention a tie in with the World Bank/UN sponsorship for "preservation of wildlands" which may account for about 50 acres of the newly acquired land in upstate NY which is being placed under them as "protectors/conservators".

• Think About It
    Think About It

I have the 2008 CD-ROM version and did the search too. I noticed that the last article with the UN mentioned at all was the 11/15/2001 issue of the WT.

Good work....very interesting.

Nowdays.......I wouldn't be surprised if the WTS was giving the GB/F&DS more ink than Jesus.

Think About It

• AllTimeJeff
    AllTimeJeff

Obviously, the WTS is trying to squirm out of their U.N. doctrine gradually. Still may be trying to become a NGO yet?

It must be hard for the GB, being the steaming pile of sh*t that they are, to suddenly try and step out of the great big pile of sh*t they stepped in with the whole UN thingy.

It's hard for terd's to tell when they've stepped into it, even harder to get it off ya.

• sspo
    sspo

As you look at their doctrines in the last 130 years the question should be asked....

Name one thing of substance that they got right?

• Gerard
    Gerard
    Name one thing of substance that they got right?

Created a pedophile heaven.

• jabberwock
    jabberwock

You might want to check again. I've found 39 mentions of the United Nations in the Watchtower between 11/15/2001 and 2008.

• leec
    leec

Out of envy for the Vatican's "special relationship" with the UN?

• Gayle
    Gayle

The Watchtower makes comments about the U.N. (for example in 2000-2009 are 64 mentions), but very much less comments about the U.N. and "the wild beast" in the same paragraph, in 2000-2009 are only 8 mentions. (according to Paul Grundy's research)

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit