A Beautiful Mind

by LB 5 Replies latest social entertainment

• LB
    LB

I see quite a few movies during the year but this one really stands out as the best I've seen for a long time. Russell Crowe was fantastic and no longer will I remember him just as the Gladiator. Jennifer Connelly was more than the attractive girl in this one. She has come a long ways as an actress. Don't miss this one.

Never Squat With Yer Spurs On

• ladonna
    ladonna

LB,

Thanks, I always like recommendations on a movie. Seems silly to not listen and go and see a dud instead.

Ana

• waiting
    waiting

That's one I plan on seeing also. Strange sickness.

Thanks for the recommendation.

waiting

• TweetieBird
    TweetieBird

I saw it last night. Great movie. I didn't realize it was based on a true story until the very end. My husband hated it though, not enough action for him.

"I must stand up in search of the truth, if I don't I only roll with the flow of the lie and make it stronger.
    ---Sovereign---

• waiting
    waiting

Howdy, saw it this afternoon with my husband. We both thoroughly enjoyed it!

R. Crowe is quite believable. As it's based on a true story, it's hard to fathom what that family endured all those years. Both husband and wife are truly remarkable!

waiting

• bluesapphire
    bluesapphire

Loved it too, along with hubby. A bit slow at first but gets really interesting. Great job by Russell Crowe.

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit