Priceless gems from JW Match

by highdose 11 Replies latest jw friends

• highdose
    highdose

Highdose is still putting in the preaching hours so to speak;) And had come accross these little beauties on the above website, read em and weep...

Baboushka: I need help with learning the new songs, please help me please help me please help me... i was considering that the best person looks wise could be a Soloman lookalike but with the nature of peter.

Chogg84:Heys Jehovahs! want some Chogg in your life?

My religion is just as important to me as getting to know new ladies

Want to meet up for some friendly chat over a Starbucks? Sure!
    Want to dine out at an upmarket restaurant? I'm your man
    Want cock in every hole? Say no more ;)

I wanna get to know ya ;-)

My ideal match would be a male or female, personality isn't too important as you will be gagged for long periods of time. I would prefer if you had a massive limp or were bound to a wheelchair.
    Anyone thats willing to fund my addiction to sleeping pills would be welcomed also

... you couldn't make it up!!!!

• Think About It
    Think About It

Chogg84 sounds like a "wild and crazy guy".

Think About It

• bulgogiboy
    bulgogiboy

Hehe "a solomon lookalike". Does anyone know what ANY Biblical character looked like, outside of the WT illustrators' imaginations of course..

Solomon wouldnt fit in at all within the JWs, he was immeasurably wealthy, highly intellectual, and he loved to analyze life and philosophise on it, and give his opinions about what he saw was wrong with the world. The WT wouldnt put up with that!!

• highdose
    highdose

Mikecheck12: The devil may have my body (WILLINGLY) but he shall never take me soul...

I have had a colourfull past , and im still at a young age i was brought up by paganist witches but thankfully Jehovah set me free so that i may spread the word of our saviour ...i have done things im ashamed of in my past but i am righting my wrongs the calling of the flesh was hard to Resist in the drug haze of my youth but now the lord is my drug ..AMEN the lords seed is in me. REV 21.4

• daniel-p
    daniel-p

"the lords seed is in me" lol

• bulgogiboy
    bulgogiboy

what does your banal expression of jehovahism have to do with this particular thread? Are you trolling? "The lord's seed is in me"? Did he sodomise you or something??

• bulgogiboy
    bulgogiboy

Please ignore my last post - misunderstanding :)

• highdose
    highdose

bulgogiboy... the last post was yet another profile from jw match. Thats not me saying that at all

• Think About It
    Think About It

So Highdose.....who's the lucky guy gonna be?

Think About It

• highdose
    highdose

well once i've told them about JWN hopefully they will all be lucky!

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit