Quit smoking! World Health Organisation (UN) data

by Married to the Mob 17 Replies latest watchtower scandals

• Married to the Mob
    Married to the Mob

Oh that cheeky writing department have been busy rumaging in the wealth of knowlege known as the UN again!

http://www.watchtower.org/e/20000322/article_01.htm

On multiple pages it quotes the World Health Organisation data for smoking habits. Last time I checked, and still fairly certain they still are, the WHO were the health agency of the UN.

As for the rest of the article watchtower are promoting the will power and bible study to quit!

On that note I am going to light up this monte cristo, grab a bottle of my friend Mr Walker and play online poker!

• acolytes
    acolytes

I like the word QUIT. Ive stopped smoking. Quitting is harder.

Get a life put the monte cristo in the ashtray.If you want to play online poker do yourself a favour and dont touch Mr Walker-

Acolytes

• Married to the Mob
    Married to the Mob

Your right quitting is hard.

I enjoy the odd cigar, at the this moment in time I am sitting on my back porch with my laptop, watching my dogs zoom round the garden and having a drink. I rarely get days to myself with virtually nothing to do so I am going to enjoy it.

No one else is suffering my smoke and I have zero intention of going anywhere today unless I can walk.

Are you a poker player? Right now I am $300 up, I flopped a nut flush and some one at the table is betting hard despite me checking and calling him........

• Snoozy
    Snoozy

The ad that pops up here on this thread is for the "University of Iowa Cancer Center"...

The word smoking must trigger cancer ads..

• sinis
    sinis

Who cares about smoking. Everything in moderation. Shit, from all the articles I have read, and even medical journals, it is suspected that cancer is viral/bacterial. Also the elevated cases of cancer are suspiciously around the same era that atmospheric nuclear tests were being conducted... gee can you say radioactive particles in the soil, food, etc.???

• purplesofa
    purplesofa

hey, where do you play online poker?

purps

• Married to the Mob
    Married to the Mob

I have a full tilt and pokerstars accounts but been more on full tilt recently.

• thetrueone
    thetrueone

At least the WTS. came down on smoking, since it is a real addictive health hazard.

Surprising, even the WTS can actually get something right.

• sinis
    sinis

Health hazard? For every article you show that says one thing I can show you another that says the exact opposite. Hell, on any given day eggs are bad, then good, salt is bad then good, etc, etc. Too much water can kill you... moderation... ;)

• purplesofa
    purplesofa

hey,

I play at fulltilt as purplesofa there!

play at table 952 mostly and the new Rush,

Texas Hold Em

look me up

purps

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit