Trieste, Italy: JW elder charged with running a brothel

by behemot 16 Replies latest jw friends

• lancelink
    lancelink

Honestly,,, I read this and said wtf, several times under my breath.

Guided by the holy spirit, yeah right !

• dissed
    dissed

#7 - JW's are just as imperfect as anyones else

• Gerard
    Gerard

So, he had a second job as head hunter.

• cameo-d
    cameo-d

#1..He was never Really a Jehovah`s Witness

#2..Thats just an Isolated incident..

#3..Jehovah eventually cleans up the congregation..(He was arrested by Jehovah!)

#4..Did you read that on the internet?..You can`t believe the internet!#5..It`s not true..The world just wants JW`s to look bad..

#6..They have different rules for JW congregations,in different countries..

Damn if you didn't sum up perfectly every retort they use! Are they actually "taught" to use these phrases in response to bad publicity about the org? Is this the best defense they can come up with? It's like they are armed with a reply that puts up a wall so that they cannot even absorb what they have heard, much less even consider the matter or weigh it. And they have been well taught not toask any questions that could verify or dispute.

• behemot
    behemot

The elder’s line of defense:

http://ilpiccolo.gelocal.it/dettaglio/massaggi-hard-la-presunta-maitresse-si-difende:-non-gestivo-le-ragazze/1847519

M.F. told the detectives that the services offered in the apartment were 100% legal. During tantric massages, he said, it can happen that the woman rubs her body with the customer’s body, without getting into a downright sex act.

The reaction of the congregation:

http://ilpiccolo.gelocal.it/dettaglio/%C2%ABprima-un-massaggio-vero-poi-il-sesso%C2%BB/1845472

«We trust the authorities», says S. T., spokesman of the Jehovah’s Witnesses. He adds: «F. pleads innocence». Another responsible of the JWs community says he is «bewildered» by the events. He adds: «I guess the detectives have relevant evidence. Our representatives will talk to him (i.e. the elder) as soon as it is possible. We need to understand …»

• quietlyleaving
    quietlyleaving
    Those who tried to get out from under the yoke to set up on their own, were heavily threatened.

I guess the elder was trying to practice what he preached then

• anglise
    anglise

Wonder if any of the "clients" were JW's?

Anglise

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit