another joke

by gilwarrior 0 Replies latest social humour

• gilwarrior
    gilwarrior

A farmer is sitting in front of his porch. Then this guy with two empty buckets walks twords him.

Guy: "Excuse me sir. I happen to notice that you have some milkweeds in your lawn and I would like to know if I could get some milk out of the milkweeds."

Farmer: "I hate to tell you this buddy, but you can't get milk out of milkweeds."

G: "Of course you can sir. I have done it several times."

F: "OK, if you think that you can it then go right ahead."

The guy then goes to the area where the milkweeds are and comes out several minutes later with two buckets filled with milk. The farmer is shocked.

The next day the same farmer is sitting in front of his porch. Then the same guy from yesterday walks twords him with two empty buckets.

G: "Excuse me sir. I happen to notice that you have some buttercups in your lawn and I would like to know if I could get some butter out of the buttercups."

F: "I hate to tell you this buddy, but you can't get butter out of buttercups."

G: "Of course you can sir I have done it several times."

F: "OK, if you think that you can it then go right ahead."

The guy then goes to the area where the buttercups are and comes out with two buckets filled with butter. The farmer is shocked.

The next day the same farmer is sitting in front of his porch. Then the same guy from yesterday and the day before walks twords him with two empty buckets.

G: "Excuse me sir..."

F: "OK, now wait I minute. Yesterday you were able to get butter from buttercups and the day before you got milk from milkweeds. I don't know how you did it, but you did it. Now what could you possibly want today."

G: "Well sir I happen to notice you have several pussy willows in your lawn...."

F: "Wait...let me get my bucket."

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit