Ex-Witnesses in Ireland...

by jdhf 10 Replies latest jw friends

• jdhf
    jdhf

Hey there....I've been noticing that there are quite a few support groups in other countries for those who leave the 'truth'. I am appealing to those who are in The Emerald Isle to see if there is any chance we can get together and enjoy 'real' association, being of same minds etc. Anyway... i will put this out there and hopefully those in Ireland will get in touch and we can support each other! BTW...anyone know how to contact John May from Dublin who went over to meet Ray Franz a few years ago? It caused great consternation here and I would love to get in touch with him.. Thanks all! :)

• eddie c
    eddie c

Hi jdhf, i dont post here very often but looked in and came across your request, I originate from Tipperary but have spent most of my life in England. I do have some ex jw contacts in Ireland. What County are you in?

Eddie

• besty
    besty

calling all Missing Links.....

• jdhf
    jdhf

haha besty very funny...

hey Ed., I'm in co.longford...let me know 'who you know'..:)

• MissingLink
    MissingLink

Thanks for the heads-up Besty.

I'm in Ireland and know a few other ex-jws around the country.

• wantarevolution
    wantarevolution

i was in ireland for many years - now one of the many that left for work :D

still "active" so technically undercover

• wobble
    wobble

BTT

• eddie c
    eddie c

Hi jdhf, i have sent you a message

Eddie

• rathfear
    rathfear

Yeah having left after a while you realise how hollow "fellowship" in the org was, be a good dub :(

What I have found since leaving the org is no one that wasn't in the org understands what it was like no matter how much you try to explain what seems more nonsensical by the day.

• rathfear
    rathfear

p.s. oh ya, i'm in ireland too

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit