WTBTS and Social Media

by LittleSister 7 Replies latest jw friends

• LittleSister
    LittleSister

I was wondering if the real reason for all the WTBTS anti FaceBook nonsense was because they have a financial interest in My Space.

The reason for this is that although some JWs I know have closed their FaceBook accounts they are now mysteriously popping up on My Space.

• cantleave
    cantleave

Our old CO was castigating Myspace a couple of years back as well Friends Reunited. They are just scared of witnesses talking to those who know the truth about the cult.

• cameo-d
  • LittleSister
    LittleSister

The original comment is tongue in cheek, but I found it funny how some JWs will bend the rules.

• AllTimeJeff
    AllTimeJeff

LOL.

This is the the subject of my next blog. Which means my therapy is working... lol

The borg has their head so far up their @$$ on this one, I think they hit a lung.

• LittleSister
    LittleSister

Hi Jeff glad the therapy is working, looking forward to reading your blog.

• WTWizard
    WTWizard

If the Washtowel had financial interest in MySpace, they wouldn't have threatened to remove "privileges" for peole with MySpace accounts a couple of years ago. What is happening is "They said something about Facebook, but they didn't say anything about MySpace--so I will go onto MySpace". And they will do the same thing there.

And, when the hounder-hounders find out, they will start cracking down on all such sites. They recently had a problem with witlesses starting their own discussion group on Facebook, and they are cracking down specifically on that site because of that.

• Mad Sweeney
    Mad Sweeney

I'm not very observant...Jeff has a blog?!?

Link please.

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit