would you date this guy???

by highdose 18 Replies latest jw friends

• Elsewhere
    Elsewhere

> In one of the texts he hints that he would like to see a picture of me "wearing alot less"

It's a complement. He thinks you're hot.

Relax and don't take things so seriously. When on the date, keep things light and playful.

Stop analyzing and go have some fun on a date!

• EmptyInside
    EmptyInside

Go with your gut instinct, if you're getting creep radar, forget him. And if you do decide to go out with him, stay in public places and take your own vehicle. Play it safe.

• Cadellin
    Cadellin

Highdose (okay, you need a new name, right?): Please, please be careful. Meet him in public, drive your own car, keep it friendly and don't go home with him or invite him over. Take your time, not b/c of any religious rules but b/c of your own emotional/physical circumstances and the slightly jerky way this guy has been acting. If he's a good guy, you'll learn if/when you meet him and Fri and you can take it from there. All the best and let us know what happens.

• aligot ripounsous
    aligot ripounsous

Highdose,

if you're looking for a relationship, I wouldn't say "be careful", just Drop it, it is all too obvious that this chap is not seeking the same thing as you. An honest guy would never ever send that text to a woman he has not met yet and whose sensitivity he ignores so shamelessly.

• Robdar
    Robdar

I have to agree with emptyinside:

Go with your gut instinct, if you're getting creep radar, forget him. And if you do decide to go out with him, stay in public places and take your own vehicle. Play it safe.

Are you good with concealed weapons like pepper spray, a butterfly knife or a small pistol? It is never a bad thing to know how to defend yourself.

• hecouldbewrong
    hecouldbewrong

He may very well be a creep, who knows. However, if displaying a physical interest in you is going to disqualify a guy altogether, you're setting yourself up for a delusional outlook on men/dating. A 'gentleman' will probably think the very same things, but refrain from saying so in order to better his chances.

• freewilly01
    freewilly01

Minimum two months just exchanging mails never ever text or share numbers, use two or three alias's to test his responses..................GET REAL your not going to meet really are YOU! GIVE Your head a shake!!!

• shamus100
  • Razziel
    Razziel

He may have simply stopped when you didn't give him a scantily clad picture. But keep in mind...

Getting the girl a little interested and then completely ignoring them is a common tactic guys use. It makes girls who are insecure with themselves think "what's wrong with me?" or "what did I do wrong to make him ignore me?" Then when they finally meet up again, the situation has changed from the guy trying to attract the girls interest, to the insecure girl trying to attract his interest, thereby making her more pliable to his advances.

It doesn't work with self-confident women, but it's like shooting fish in a barrel with women who have low self-esteem.

I've never done this, and I hate guys who do, but it's a pretty common thing for guys who are experienced at seducing women.

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit