youngest age dfed? most times dfed?

by isaacaustin 12 Replies latest jw friends

• isaacaustin
    isaacaustin

What is the youngest person you ever heard of getting dfed? Did they come back? Because they wanted to or had to? How about most times dfed?

• asilentone
    asilentone

I know one guy that was df'd 3 times. He is now an elder.

• donny
    donny

My ex father-in-law was disfellowshipped 3 times. The first for adultery and the second and third for drunkeness. So far his third re-instatement has stick.

Donny

• JWoods
    JWoods
    I know one guy that was df'd 3 times. He is now an elder.

Yes, I also know of somone in this same situation...now an elder in Oklahoma City. Married 3 times, too. I knew of a girl DFd at about 20, that was the youngest I was aware of.

• lepermessiah
    lepermessiah

I had a friend DF'ed at 16 when we were in high school.

Very sad story.......should have just let her walk away, but they pushed the envelope.

I also know 2 people who were DF'ed 4 times and reinstated.

• Farkel
    Farkel

I've heard stories of some Congregational elders having a "three strikes and you're out" policy. Victims were told at the 3rd DF they could never expect to be reinstated under any circumstances.

This is one of those rare occasions where the elders actually did something GOOD for a change!

Farkel

• BabaYaga
  • Mickey mouse
    Mickey mouse

I know someone who was disfellowshipped 3 times.

• WTWizard
    WTWizard

I have heard that Ja Rule was disfellowshipped at age 12. That goes to show how young he had to have been baptized.

• poopsiecakes
    poopsiecakes

I know someone who's currently df'd for the 5th time and working their ass off to get back in because it's 'the only way of life that makes any sense'

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit