Paradise has arrived. WTS wrong again.

by parakeet 6 Replies latest social humour

• parakeet
    parakeet

Here's proof that Armageddon has already arrived, "invisibly." We're living on the paradise earth, fellow apostates.

(When you click on the site, select the "slideshow" option.)

http://today.msnbc.msn.com/id/29771063

• dissed
    dissed

Where's the lamb?

• SirNose586
    SirNose586

Awww, that's so cuuuute!

Now here's the real test! Substitute the lion's diet with an all-vegetarian one.

Go ahead.

I'll wait right here.

• parakeet
    parakeet

dissed: Where's the lamb?

Already eaten, which is why the guy hasn't yet been eaten himself. Remember, the dubs say that perfection will come gradually in the new order/earth/system.

SirNose: Substitute the lion's diet with an all-vegetarian one....Go ahead.....I'll wait here.

I'll wait with you. I suspect it won't be long before that human becomes lion kibble.

• leec
    leec

At college I once shared off-campus housing with several people including a Rosicrucian from Nigeria. His version of the "lion laying down with the lamb" story involved the fact that there was a huge forest for marijuana where they all lived together, and all the animals ate the marijuana and became lazy friends ... all lying around happily in peace.

• LeeT
    LeeT

Big cats speak volumes for Jehovah's marvellous design.

Those sharp fangs for stripping seeds off grass.

Those powerful muscles and sharp claws for wrestling wild flowers into submission.

That short digestive system for getting all the goodness out of plant matter.

Surely, the way in which form follows function so perfectly is ample proof of an intelligent designer.

• hotchocolate
    hotchocolate

LOL @ Sir Nose.

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit