"False Brothers and JW's on this Board"

by Erich 14 Replies latest jw friends

• JT
    JT

the commment was made:

"I feel a certain sadness for people like You Know"
    -------------

personallly I agree in the sense of those types are really the real losers-

most of the YK types are Flunkies in the Org- they have no respect from thier own "Brothres" they are the butt of all the jokes-

YK claims to be annointed - we all know that each year everyone waits till he partakes only to laugh at his silly behind when they go out to Red Lobster that evening-

He has not responisblities in his hall- they will not even let gys like that "Carry the Mikes"

I recall being in so many elder's meeting with the CO discussing "WT Losers" like YK-

he is the kind of jw were everyone gets nervous when he raises his hand during the meeting cause you don't know what this character is going to say;

we had one dude like YK in our hall and the CO told us and the MS if no one else has thier hands up CALL ON AN ELDER OR MS ANYWAY

IT IS SO sad that this org is ONLY POSITION driven

THAT is why our dear women are treated so badly as my wife says

"LIKE DIRT"

I RECALL this comment by JR Brown the WT spokesman on how MALE JW ARE VIEWED WHO ARE NOT APPOINTED he stated they are viewed as being spiritually weak

so the net is the only place guys like YK can come and at least get a listening ear - even if the ear doesn't agree with him-- at his Hall he is just pushed to the side

He serves a very important role in my view for I use him as an example of how the smiling and bible loving jw really feels about those who reject thier message

some will disagree that there is a "Typical JW Mindset" while it may take on many forms such as being mild mannered to down right rude

the bottom line is the same for JW WE GOT THE HOOK UP WITH GOD AND YOU DON'T

So like i tell folks all the time sit back and enjoy the show

James

• RedhorseWoman
    RedhorseWoman

Erich, it sounds to me as if you are one of the few who is really trying to show Christian love. You've chosen a difficult path.

• gambler
    gambler

JT summed up YK perfectly.Every hall has its insane brother or sister.They can get away with stuff the average bro would get disfelowshiped for because the are not running on all cylinders.

• Julie
    Julie

LOL James, you already wrote the first think I thought of when reading the initial post in this thread. You Know an elder???? ROFL!!! Like you said they probably don't even let this guy hold the mic.

No Erich, You Know is no Somebody in his congo, he merely manages to be a somebody here because of his outlandish statements, judgements and false prophesies.

Regards,
    Julie

• teejay
    teejay

James, you said:

I recall being in so many elder's meeting with the CO discussing "WT Losers" like YK-

he is the kind of jw were everyone gets nervous when he raises his hand during the meeting cause you don't know what this character is going to say;

Although I'm not surprised hearing this, I have never heard it before. I didn't know that folks who lived like I did (un-appointed males) where actually the topic of elder's meetings with the CO. I wouldn't mind hearing a bit more about this.

IT IS SO sad that this org is ONLY POSITION driven

THAT is why our dear women are treated so badly as my wife says

"LIKE DIRT"

Would either you or Mrs. JT say that in treating women "like dirt" the Society and it's local representatives treat others equally as bad? Or are women especially single out for this treatment? Just curious.

Thanks.
    tj

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit