The 144K

by PSacramento 19 Replies latest watchtower bible

• EndofMysteries
    EndofMysteries

PSacremento - keep it at, but don't limit yourself to the book of Revelation, you'll find many other books in the bible give further insight. There are 2 distinct groups, and even the old testament mentions it.

Things to research, "The elect", "Son of Man", "Son of God", "The chosen", "holy ones", Jews vs Greeks, Gentiles vs Israel, The Vine and being grafted on or off, WHY Israel has been blinded and if that will change or not, etc.

• dark angle
    dark angle

Guys,

The author of revelation was on high when writing it, perhaps using MJ. Thats why he's hallucinating.

• PSacramento
    PSacramento
    The author of revelation was on high when writing it, perhaps using MJ. Thats why he's hallucinating.

Not so farfetched a theory, according to many.

• PSacramento
    PSacramento

The WT teaches that the 144K are the annointed, well, if sealed means annoited then there are more than that according to Paul and John ( the Elder, not John of Patmos).

John of Patmos makes it clear that the he hears the number and as such it can be taken as a literal number though the number in itself can symbolise more than just 144K, and if we are to take the number as literal ( in what ever fashion) we must also take into account John's description of the 144K:

They are from the tribes of the son of Israel, they are "virginal, blameless and do not lie", thay are on Earth and will stand by Jesus.

• EndofMysteries
    EndofMysteries

To those who commented about Revelation,,,,,,ah I'm too tired, but it repeats many many things identically but in a different sense of numerous last days prophecies from the entire bible prior.

Something REALLY interesting......in Revelation when the thunders announce something, and he's told to seal it up and not write it down..........well what was sealed and not written is elsewhere in the bible :) The unsealing of that must be opened now, or else wouldn't have seen it.

• dark angle
    dark angle

Years ago, when we have our CBS on the Revelation Book, I ask the same questions you guys ask about the inconsistencies of our (JW) interpretation of the "before the throne" phrase. The elder conducting our CBS just went blank with an empty stare for several seconds. hehehhehehehhe.

Now im tired about this bullshit interpretation of Revelation as they seem to interpret things to fit the GB ideology. besides that man writing this piece is just full of hallucinations. moreover he seemed not to understand the illusions he saw. i don't bother anymore of this shit.

• inbetween
    inbetween

just had a flash of new light :

the 24 elders are in fact the governing body !

So its in the bible, the governing body, they rule as kings over the other kings!

wait a moment, I am not anointed, so maybe next memorial I should start partaking, and then I have a chance to become one of the 24 elders myself...

• PSacramento
    PSacramento

Here is another one for thought, in Matthew Jesus says that the 12 apostles will sit and judge the 12 tribes, yet Jesus KNEW that one of them, Judas, would betray him, but yet he said to THEM, the 12, that they would sit and judge the 12 tribes...

We know that afterwards, in Acts, the 11 choose Mathias, but Jesus spoke LONG before Mathias came into the picture...

• snowbird
    snowbird

Since Judas was the money man, when he is resurrected, perhaps he will be responsible for judging bankers and financiers - who are mostly Jewish.

Sylvia

• PSacramento
    PSacramento

Oh Snap Sylvia !!

LOL !!

I just thought it was an interesting passage.

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit