Whatever happened to the poster named V?

by SnakesInTheTower 31 Replies latest jw friends

• SnakesInTheTower
    SnakesInTheTower

I get a 403 message for the watchtower comments web site... the YouTube channel hasnt been visited by V in 8 months and it was April when V was here last?

Anyone know what ever became of V? Or can you say?

Thanks for the update....PM me if you would rather not post on the public board...

Snakes (Rich )

• SirNose586
    SirNose586

I'd like to know, too. I noted the same thing about his YT channel.

• Elsewhere
    Elsewhere

I'd like to know too.

• Open mind
    Open mind

This really sucks. I hope it's only temporary.

watchtowercomments.com was very helpful to my wife in her early days of awakening.

If it was the Borg swooping in with a Copyright smackdown I would imagine the YouTube vids would be gone too.

om

• bohm
    bohm

i enjoyed his videos very much back in the early days but screw that, i just hope he is okay :-(.

• BabaYaga
    BabaYaga

We love you, V.

• nicolaou
    nicolaou

I just sent him the following email, will let you know if I get any response . . .

Hope you are well V. A lot of concerned posters over at JWN are asking about you. It's been noticed that your comments site is down but more importantly we'd all really like to know that YOU are ok. Be nice to see you posting again but if not just drop me a line to let everyone know you're still kicking! All the best, Nic

• carla
    carla

Yes, please let us know how he is doing and his site too! I have it listed as a resource on one of my anti witness thingy's!

• Billy the Ex-Bethelite
    Billy the Ex-Bethelite

I miss V! He now needs to update this...

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=xJIl7GYjrxY

• SnakesInTheTower
    SnakesInTheTower

bump

Snakes (Rich )

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit