E-Watchman says you apostates will soon do an "evil work"

by yadda yadda 2 20 Replies latest jw friends

• yadda yadda 2
    yadda yadda 2

http://e-watchman.com/

"At this late hour millions of Jehovah’s Witnesses have already been stumbled, including people once associated with Jehovah’s Witnesses such as family or relatives of Jehovah’s Witnesses, and there are those many millions who have partaken of a Bible study with Jehovah’s Witnesses but who did not commit to become Jehovah’s Witnesses, who are now increasingly, often rabidly, hostile to the Watchtower organization. Those legions of stumbled individuals, united through dozens of Internet discussion boards and so-called "recovery" groups, are now unwittingly primed to do an evil work during the hour of darkness soon to engulf this wicked world.

Although the Watchtower Society has soaped Jehovah’s Witnesses with the naïve notion that the faithful will march from glory to glory, under the desperate circumstances of the now-oncoming social upheaval and martial law, it does not take a great deal of imagination to envision the virtual army of Watchtower-haters allying themselves with authorities in order to assist them to track down and turn in those whom they know are members of the 'family-destroying,' 'subversive cult' – Jehovah’s Witnesses."

• yesidid
    yesidid

That sort of self important piffle is one of the reasons I dis-asssociated myself from his board.

y

• Black Sheep
    Black Sheep

He's a legend in his own mind.

I had some unfinished business with him on a thread some months ago, and he disappeared. His logic is just as loopy as my parent's, so I'm used to it.

Cheers

Chris

• teel
    teel

I wish it was that easy... all we can hope is to open a few minds, and help some to cross the difficult time of post-cultism.

• HintOfLime
    HintOfLime

So, in other words, the JW Apostate Alert Level has been raised to 4. ORANGE - "Heightened Apostate Activity".

- Lime

• GromitSK
    GromitSK

So, in other words, the JW Apostate Alert Level has been raised to 4. ORANGE - "Heightened Apostate Activity".

Maybe is should be raised to condition 3. BANANAS

• nugget
    nugget

So people finding support and comfort in a discussion board is evil work? But telling people the end is near to live restricted lives and put their lives at risk by refusing medical treatment is good work. What is sad is not that he said it but that he believes it.

• truthseeker
    truthseeker

The thing I find odd about eWatchman is that he openly admits the Watchtower has apostasized from the truth and is just waiting for Jehovah to bring about punishment.

I think what he is trying to say is that we should all wait for Jehovah to punish the Society for its false teachings and then they will properly be Jehovah's name people.

Considering his lengthy essays, commentaries and blogs, eWatchman is one of the biggest apostates out there.

• truthseeker
    truthseeker

Even if eWatchman was correct and something like that did happen, I wouldn't go turning JWs in - they are our fellow humans and still captives of a concept. We were there once.

It is the leadership who should be doing time. They know the issues.

• xcellxior
    xcellxior

The E-watchman guy is an apostate but some how his apostate ideas are better or more accurate. The people who are are still 100% committed to this cult have my sympathy. They are not bad people they just are conditioned. I would be there to support any of them if/when the society collapsed. I also would not take "I told you so attitude."

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit