Well that didn't take long. Christian blowhard blames earthquake on Haitians' "pact with Devil"

by sir82 22 Replies latest jw friends

• palmtree67
    palmtree67

leec: I've been sitting here for over 5 minutes trying to express my reaction to this. I still can't find the words -- evil, cold, sad.

Welcome. When you first come out of the dark, the light is harsh. But it gets better.

• beksbks
    beksbks
    By what means did the devil communicate "ok it's a deal"?

Elsewhere!

• Robdar
    Robdar

What changeling said.

• Twitch
    Twitch

Another dumbass with too much power,....

• shamus100
    shamus100

Power over what? Other dumbasses?

Hope he enjoys it...

• Twitch
    Twitch

Power over what? Other dumbasses?

Pretty much. And all their spawn,...lol

• frankiespeakin
    frankiespeakin

Else,

The same way he communicated it to the gospel writers where Jesus was tempted by the Devil and the writers of the book of Job. It was done in their imagination, all a person has to do is think this what the Devil or God said and something happens in their brain circuitry and they automatically think it is real, assume it God inspired and presto change-o it really happened. Happens all the time.

• cameo-d
    cameo-d

Elsewhere: > They said 'We will serve you if you will get us free from the prince.' True story. And so the devil said, 'Ok it’s a deal.'

----------

The devil communicates through WT's channeling device.

• cameo-d
    cameo-d

Robertson, like a true opportunist, says (on video) that this earthquake is actually "a blessing in disguise" and that there will need to be "a massive re-building".

All of these religious businesses have been going into 3rd world countries and buying up land. They start schools, churches, colleges, etc. This is how they are setting up their Kingdom.

I am sure they will all go over for land grabs now.

• shamus100
    shamus100

The devil communicates through WT's channeling device.

HAHAHAHAHAHAHA!

Oh mercy....

HAHAHAHAHA!

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit