Squirrel Nut Zippers! Your all time favorite tunes.

by beksbks 30 Replies latest social entertainment

• shamus100
    shamus100

I'd like to say it doesn't take much to get me excited....

(needs a life the last few days)

• dinah
    dinah

Such a sweet, sweet, Monkey..................

I really shouldn't whisper in your monkey ears. Have a cookie?

• dinah
    dinah

Why do I still have a dead cat as an avatar? It's better than those squiggly thangs, but arghhhhhh. That cat has gone back to dust. He's bleeding demised, he is No moooooore!

• shamus100
    shamus100

Dinah,

Is that really a dead cat?

Oh my god, you are one sick little monkey yourself. Poor filthy beast....

Here, play this you-tube. I know, I know, you-tube embedded stuff sucks, but you will laugh at this one.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=JqM4Fqh4dHU

• dinah
    dinah

Is there a law against marrying gay Monkeys in America?

The cat wasn't dead at the time the pic was taken, but he has since gone on to meet his maker (or he's hanging out with monkeys)

That clip was hilarious!

• shamus100
    shamus100

I didn't eat your poor kitty's body.

I have been fighting for ages for baptist ministers to marry gay monkeys, but unfortunately, they seem to not take me seriously.

Perhaps you can help me out...

• dinah
    dinah

I have a way with Baptist Ministers. I see them at the bar all the time, we keep it on the DL.

Weren't we supposed to be talking about Beks nuts or sumthin'?

• shamus100
    shamus100

What? Oh yeah, let's try to keep this on topic for at least one word per post....

NUTS!

Now that that's out of the way, if you have any baptist ministers that are interested in being SUED, check it out. (taps nose)

What else is new here? IT's really warm... like really warm! I'm off tomorrow away from here, where, well, I just won't say. Let's say there will not be a lot of monkeys.

What are your hopes / dreams in the coming week? What are you thinking about this very second! (how's that for being intrusive?)

• shamus100
  • dinah
    dinah

Right now my hopes and dreams hinge on being warm! It's cold as a witch's tit in Bama! C'mere, let me put my feet on ya

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit