2009 CD-ROM

by fokyc 38 Replies latest members private

• fokyc
    fokyc

Sorry for the delay replying, I was watching Snooker

The .rar version is similar to a zip file, you use something like BitZipper to unscramble it into a set of files which you save to your hard drive, you then run it from your own drive. NO CD-ROM needed

The .gi version is an image file which when burned to a CD-ROM using something like Sonic; you then have a CD-ROM which you can run from that drive or put into another computer or give to a friend.

More information if you Google 'rar' or 'gi' they are well known formats.

fokyc

• Atlantis
    Atlantis

Fokyc:

Many thanks!

N.

• Pallbearer
    Pallbearer

I've attempted to download both versions several times and haven't been successful. It has gotten as far as downloading 141MB and as few as 12MB and then just stops. Anybody know why I'm having this problem? Thanks. And especially thanks to foykc.

• fokyc
    fokyc

I cannot understand why you are having problems,

try again at a quieter time, when the web is less busy.

Please don't forget you MUST save this file to a folder on your computer,

You cannot just run it.

fokyc

• Pallbearer
    Pallbearer

Thanks for replying, fokyc. Yes, I have tried at numerous times during the day and night for several days now, but it doesn't make any difference. This is the first time that I've ever had this problem. It makes me wonder if perhaps people at Bethel are constantly attempting to download from your links in order to create such conjestion that no one can complete the task. Maybe just my imagination. I know of one other person who is having the same luck as what I'm having. Thanks for your efforts.

• fokyc
    fokyc

I have just downloaded it to another computer, NO problems.

fokyc

• Pallbearer
    Pallbearer

Thanks for confirming that it's still working okay. I just tried it again, and it got as far as 105MB and stopped. I think that I need to get Firefox or Chrome. I'll do that and try doing it again. If that doesn't work then I guess that it must be my lousy ISP.

• cattails
    cattails

What programs can burn a .gi version.

I have WinRar installed and this worked fine, but to make an ISO like burn into a CD would be great.

• fokyc
    fokyc

Updated file!

'Watchtower_Library_2010_English.iso'

http://www.box.net/shared/x6bsjhrfx5

I use Imgburn from here: http://www.imgburn.com/

Best wishes for 2011

fokyc

--

"Computers are just a passing fad, they will never catch on!" - School Headmaster in 1982

• fokyc
    fokyc

bttt

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit