A new video - JWs and Children

by B_Deserter 9 Replies latest jw friends

• B_Deserter
    B_Deserter

I made this video to discuss the graphic and violent imagery the Watchtower insists on showing young children. I hope you all enjoy it.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=4M-kqJ3idIw

• steve2
    steve2

Actually, the main point your video demonstrates is that the "Holy" Bible is a disgustingly violent book and that the Watchtower's primary sin is to depict Biblical ruthlessness. It's not the Watchtower that needs to be called to task for scaring any sensitive reader but the "God" of the Bible.

• thetrueone
    thetrueone

Good point ,

Imprinting fear into the minds of children aids in the control of these children when they become adults.

Without fear the WTS. has no power .

• Edington
    Edington

When this book was released the first thing I noticed was the violence depicted on nearly every page, I couldn't understand how those old codgers in Brooklyn felt this was suitable material for children to dwell on.

The orange 'Paradise Lost to Paradise Regained' book was used for family study when I was child & had drawn images of children, dogs & adults falling into gaping cracks in the road during Armageddon & buildings falling on them. Children soak up every detail of these images as their parents read the text to them.

Well done B_Deserter your video sums up how I have felt about this book since it was published.

I also like the sound track, can you let me know what it is?

Ed

• B_Deserter
    B_Deserter

The song is "Lullaby" by Assemblage 23. Thanks for your compliments everyone.

• Mickey mouse
    Mickey mouse

Great job, I will be showing this to my husband later.

• aquagirl
    aquagirl

If you hold the bible at arms length,It drips blood.

• WTWizard
    WTWizard

Suppose I were to take the lead hounder's children to movies that depicted the same level of violence as entertainment. They would probably have a cow, not only that the children have to view such violence but that I am willing to see it myself. Yet, they force the same children to see it, portrayed as reality and not as entertainment.

• cantleave
    cantleave

Nice job

• jamiebowers
    jamiebowers

Good job! Here's the comment I made on YouTube:

Good job! On your next video, why not show the pictures of the little girl, her bike and puppy being destroyed at Armageddon? I can't remember what publication it's in, but I always thought it was terrible.
    It's no surprise that? this organization covers up child sex abuse. It openly causes mental abuse every day!

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit