January 2010 OKM

by jackieareyes 16 Replies latest watchtower bible

• jackieareyes
    jackieareyes

Does anyone have a January Our Kingdom Ministry. We just recently moved to the english and we don't have a KM in english. Could you please scan and send to me? Thank you so much!

• asilentone
    asilentone

Welcome to the board! I am sure you will get your request fullfilled soon. :) Whats your story?

• steve2
    steve2

Hi and welcome to this site. I hope you find what you're looking for. If I'm not mistaken, the congregation you're in will provide you with the English edition of the OKM.

• oppostate
    oppostate

I believe there's a 1/2010 KM posted at http://www.jwsupportforum.com

• Atlantis
    Atlantis

Our Kingdom Ministry, 2010 January--PDF! http://www.filesend.net/download.php?f=b992c8b6cf79e510d312d7f860956c73 Cheers! Atlantis!

• Atlantis
    Atlantis

Please credit "Fokyc" for the file above!

N.

• blondie
    blondie

Atlantis, you look like a horned blueberry.............

• Atlantis
    Atlantis

Blondie:

Atlantis, you look like a horned blueberry.............

-------------------------------------------------------------

Probably makes me look better that way! New make-over perhaps!

Love ya Blondie!

Cheers! A & N.

• Gayle
    Gayle

During the first month of this new service year 127,652 reported. This is 2,647 more than September 2008. The potential for growth is highlighted by the fact that 54,926 Bible studies were conducted and 200 symbolized their dedication by water baptism.

The OKM quoted there is for Britain. However, on the 2009 Annual Report, shows in Britain, the average publishers was 128,435. So less than 2009 average reported last Sept. Average Bible Studies for 2009 was 55,471 so less than average Bible Studies reported last Sept .

(edited to fix font sizes - Lady Lee)

• Gayle
    Gayle

What happened,,how did that happen?

Anyway, the 2009 avg. pubs, in Britain, was 128,435 (according to their 2009 Annual Report), so their Sept. pubs. was less than average.

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit