THe Bull Sh..

by finallysomepride 8 Replies latest jw friends

• finallysomepride
    finallysomepride

When I was a kid I lived on a farm & I would spend alot of my time playing in the paddocks in barefeet. Now these fields were grazed upon by both cattle & sheep, oh the crap between my toes.

There were the cow paddles that were completely dried out, the ones that we would throw at each other.

Then there were the cow paddles that were semi dry, they looked fully dry, until one stood on them & wtf you were on on your ars with a really bad shit stain on ya pants.

Then there were the really bad ones, freshly deposited, that when you stood on them it ozzed between ones toes, stuck like ..well yeah shit to ya leg, the smell well all ya friends dissapeared, now I remember me & my cousin (female JW) on our gocarts flying down the hill & she falling off & yes she ended up face first in one of those freshly deposited cow paddies..hehehe. I laughed & laughed for the next 2 years.

Damn I probably given my ID away now, oh screw it.

Next installment: How to get the dog shit off ya best FS shoes.

• fokyc
    fokyc

I don't think you have given your ID away; your experience sounds just like mine.

I used to paddle in the streams where the sheep and cattle had been, making wonderful dams with the beautiful creamy brown mud, I never thought what must have been in it! and I was never ill.

That was between 1938 and 1944 Oh! lovely times and memories even with the war going on.

fokyc

• cantleave
    cantleave

I spent a great deal of my teenage years "working" on my mates parent's farm. I know exactly what you mean. Nothing flys better than a cow pat frisbie.

• Walkin
    Walkin

Did you eat bull's balls? Don't laugh, it has been reported that supreme court conners from Texas grew up on a farm and they ate bull's balls. Is it true?

• Robdar
    Robdar

Let's not forget another good use for cow pie:

Psilocybe Cubensis Shrooms

• snowbird
    snowbird

Google rocky mountain oysters, cow cod soup, and many-weeds tea.

Sylvia

• VoidEater
    VoidEater

Many-weeds tea - that's one I didn't know about!

But - the growing up in the fields part, I had some of that, yes - most of the 70's was on our 15 acres or my uncle's place. We would hop and skip over the boulders in the creek, through the cow patties, between our parents' attention...

• Black Sheep
    Black Sheep

Oh my goodness.

I bet you got every cough and cold that ever did the rounds and that all of your family died from tuberculosis, rabies and dehydration of the willy and that coprophilic mushrooms drove your father silly.

I tried bulls balls on my last trip to Canada and they were rather yummy and I recommend them if you have a good chef.

Cheers

Chris

• hamsterbait
    hamsterbait

I grew up in the country too.

I remember tripping over and falling into cowpats. My lollipop got covered in it, and I just wiped it off in the grass, no point in sacrificing a perfectly good lollipop.

Strange thing is none of us got e. choli or other horrific illnesses back then, in spite of all the shit. Do you think it is because nowadays livestock are routinely given antibiotics?

HB

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit