Christmas, New Year and Birthday all in one!

by iMARX 6 Replies latest jw experiences

• iMARX
    iMARX

I haven't posted for a few weeks because I've been too busy embracing the awesomeness of Christmas and New Year and my 21st Birthday!

Christmas was immense, I spent it with my partner and we had Tofurkey (vegetarians ) and the presents I got were awesome. Some were encyclopedias because I've never known about evolution or that the earth has exisited for longer than 6,000 years. And then for New Year I visited my fellow apostate sister in Bristol where we were surrounded by copious amounts of weed and alcohol (exactly what JWs depict a party to be) and I loved it!

So when I got back to work, just when I thought all the celebrations were over, colleagues remembered that it was my 21st on the 5th Jan and bought my first ever birthday cake! I wanted to cry, I was so overwhelmed by the wine and gifts I got. I have a meal/party organised for Friday and I can't fucking wait!!!

• carpediem
    carpediem

Glad to hear you are having the time of your life iMarx. I must try that Tofurkey sometime (mind you, I wouldn't try saying that word after a few drinks!).

HAPPY BIRTHDAY TO YOU, HAPPY BIRTHDAY TO YOU, HAPPY BIRTHDAY DEAR IMARX, HAPPY BIRTHDAY TO YOUUUUUUUUUU!!

• finallysomepride
  • cantleave
    cantleave

Happy Birthday / xmas / new year ans anything else that needs celebrating

• cantleave
    cantleave

BTW you have a PM

• iknowall558
    iknowall558

Imarx Happy Merry Birthday to you. Im in the same situtation. My Birthday is on the 8th...Friday. Xmas, New Year and my Birthday.....are all firsts for me after a 24yr period of being in the org. Im out on Friday and Saturday......and I share my birthday with Elvis........and like you.....I cant wait. Have a great time......Ill be thinking of you getting drunk while Im getting drunk.

• iMARX
    iMARX

Thanks all for your b'day wishes :D

I'll deffo be thinking of you iknowall and all the JWs who will openly, or even secretly, be celebrating their birthdays! Happy Birthday to you all!

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit