No more Religeion for me perio.........................

by foolsparadise 12 Replies latest jw friends

• foolsparadise
    foolsparadise

Religeon is all crap. I have spoken to different church members of different denominations and guess what? They are all cult members and are all mind controlled!!! HAHAHAH.

I will never go back to any religeon and say to the hell with all the SECTS the bible warned us about

• african GB Member
    african GB Member

what about Satanism, maybe you should give it a try.....

• foolsparadise
    foolsparadise

LOL............Why?

• cameo-d
    cameo-d

No more religion? But yet in your other post you still say "thank God" and "godspeed."

I thought you were over the godspell?

• foolsparadise
    foolsparadise

Jesus didnt belong to any religion either. QUIET DOWN

• flipper
    flipper

I second your comment. No religion for me either, ever. I feel 99.9 % of them are mind controlled also

• WTWizard
    WTWizard

Those "God" words are merely figures of speech, which have worked themselves into the language. And that is all it should be--God does not deserve to be venerated or worshiped by anyone. If anything, worshiping or obeying that Almighty Lowlife Scumbag is destructive to society, whether or not He even exists.

Example: Christianity has started the First Dark Ages, and is causing many of society's hangups with sexual activity. It has wasted much time and resources--all the hours wasted at church or at Kingdumb Hells could have been spent improving life. All the Christianity-influenced laws have dragged people down, and even started many a war.

Islam is not much better. Until Islam got root on the Middle East, it was the most intellectual region on the planet. Then, Islam took control--they have gone nowhere since. They too are responsible for their share of wars and terror attacks (including trying to blow up a plane on Christmas Day). They are responsible for very oppressive laws in parts of the Middle East.

And, both are reprehensible for creating sexism. As for Satanism, I have no evidence that it has caused regional wars and widespread sexism and impedence on science.

• What-A-Coincidence
    What-A-Coincidence

religion is for fools ...

praise ALLAH

• cameo-d
    cameo-d

WTWizard: " As for Satanism, I have no evidence that it has caused regional wars and widespread sexism and impedence on science."

Some of the old documents I have run across venture that Yahweh and Seti are the same deity.

God is Satan is God.

• chickpea
    chickpea

i am out for good too...
    cashed in the few chips
    that i had left and got
    up from the table...
    the game is rigged

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit