WT, November 15, 2009 (uncut text) for CharlieBrownsLovelyDaughter

by possible-san 16 Replies latest watchtower bible

• asilentone
    asilentone

Possible, Do you want me to kiss your ass and say Thank you! Thank you! Thank you!?

• possible-san
    possible-san

asilentone.

In my memory, you have not said to me "thank you" once.

I think that you have a twisted personality.
    You cannot say "thank you" in the ordinary way.
    Or are you foolish?

I said to you.
    "Probably, I expect nothing from you."

If you do not want to appreciate so much, you do not need to reply to me.
    The word "ass" is impolite.

possible

• cameo-d
    cameo-d

Possible-san,

Have you ever read about the "fruits of the spirit?" Do you know what they are?

Should you only do for those who can return favors for you? Is that the true spirit of giving? Do you expect an outpouring of gratitude from everyone in the room when you show up at dinner? Is your presence such a gift?

Should you only do for those who make a great show of thanking you? When you expect this, you are making it conditional. You want people to be obligated to do obesiance to you. You hold up a paper, and in essence you want people to grovel for it, or kiss your feet.

Also patience is one of the fruits of having the holy spirit.

You post something for download and then delete it within 12 hours because you do not get a "thank you" from a specific person? You think this person is supposed to sit at keyboard 24/7 until you show up?

Possible-san, you are not right in your thinking and you are not right in your behavior or attitude.

Everyone here tries to make contributions to help and uplift others. We are all happy to do this and do not expect anyone to send flowers.

Freely you receive, freely you should give.

True giving is without expectation of receiving something back.

You express that people must be obligated to you for what you give.

• possible-san
    possible-san

cameo-d.

That is your idea and is not my idea.

Probably it is an international rule that gratitude should be shown.
    There is no border in that.
    Since there are many people who cannot do such a natural thing, I have stated such.

Why such people can criticize the Watch Tower society as "insincere"?

possible

• cameo-d
    cameo-d

possible: "

That is your idea and is not my idea."

Actually, I borrowed the concept. It was instructions given from Jesus to his followers. ( Matthew 10:8)

8 Heal the sick, cleanse the lepers, raise the dead, cast out devils: freely ye have received, freely give.

But since you cannot heal anyone, or ressurect the dead, I guess it doesn't apply to you.

• possible-san
    possible-san

cameo-d.

Although I respect you, probably my view differs from your view.

First, the Bible is not a book for applying to others.
    When you are going to apply that advice to others, the act which judges others starts.

Moreover, in my opinion, all description in the Bible is symbols/figurative expression.
    Probably, historically, there is no person who actually resurrected the dead, IMO.

possible

• cameo-d
    cameo-d

Possible: " Probably, historically, there is no person who actually resurrected the dead, IMO.'

You could be right. All the more reason you should be nicer to the folks here now. You prolly won't get to talk to us again in some next life.

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit