3/09 Study WT- new light on 'annointed'??

by isaacaustin 15 Replies latest jw friends

• Farkel
    Farkel

When you want something new announced in a WT and nothing new is announced, then to get something new you merely "glean" something from the articles.

This is scripturally known as "making up shit."

Farkel

• Sour Grapes
    Sour Grapes

Why doesn't the WTBS just report numbers that are

going down? Who could prove them wrong?

Sour Grapes

• Hopscotch
    Hopscotch
    When you want something new announced in a WT and nothing new is announced, then to get something new you merely "glean" something from the articles.

Or as my elder father proudly told me a month or so before he started shunning me:

"you need to read between the lines in the Watchtower to get the full understanding".

Hopscotch

• dssynergy
    dssynergy

I just listened to this article and the only thing that I can see that might be construed as new is that the sealing of the annointed happens just before the tribulation. I have been attending meetings on and off, but not really paying attention to any doctrinal changes. So, maybe this isn't new to anyone else, but it seems to do away with the idea that we had at one time that the annointed were already all chosen. No wonder the GB keeps getting younger and younger.

• hamsterbait
    hamsterbait

In John, where Jesus says nobody gets everlasting life, unless they eat and drink my blood:

A recent study, presented this as applying to BOTH annonted and Uddersheeplesesl

This is paving the way for saying ALL should take the emblems, thus they can start disregarding the numbers of partakers, (growing at 8% a year) as opposed to the 2% growth of other sheep.

Thus another embarrassing fact is hidden from the witlesses.

They will go back to the days when "Jonadabs" and "Jehovah's witnesses" took the emblems.

Not long ago it was claimed the decreasing numbers of annointed proved the end is near.

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA

HB

• cameo-d
    cameo-d

Olin Moyles: She's probably talking about the "one flock, one shepherd" article that's been discussed on this board. It's available on jw.org. "

Sounds a lot like the UN umbrella for the world parliament of religions. (UNDP)

"Many Heavens, One Earth"

google it.

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit