Are there any pro jehovah witness boards on the net left?

by unbeliever 13 Replies latest jw friends

• unbeliever
    unbeliever

I remember the good old days when jwzone, greatcrowd, purelanguagenetwork, sister soup, and witnessworld were around. There were quite a few of us that managed to gain membership to those boards and tried to "witness" and would copy/paste over here. Good times and it sure did make for some interesting reading. Any boards like that still exist?

• What-A-Coincidence
    What-A-Coincidence

Isn't JWD one? WTF???

• Mysterious
    Mysterious

Lol not that I know of but it's been a long time since I would even look for something like that...probably almost 7 or 8 years.

• What-A-Coincidence
    What-A-Coincidence

and all this time I thought I was associating with fellow brothers in the faith. You bastards!

• teel
    teel

The Watchtower pushed more and more against using the Internet except the watchtower.org site. As I see in the forums, Facebook gets strongly discouraged by name even. The good dubs got the message, so I doubt there are many such forums left.

The ubiquitousness of the Internet, and the ease with which one can get incriminating info on the Society would probably make them press against the net even more, maybe even to the point where it would be banned as the tool of evil. I can't wait for that to happen It might be harder for some to leave, but it would be an eye opener for many, more so for the ones who are not in yet.

• blondie
  • ColdRedRain
    ColdRedRain

Between the WT asking people not to post on these boards and JWs in general being horrible debaters, none really exist anymore.

• OUTLAW
    OUTLAW

Scholar gets beat up..

At least once a month here..

• Satanus
    Satanus

Since the interwebs are the product of satan, and controled by him, jehovah's holy spirit doesn't go here. It means that dubs are powerless to do any miracles on satan's www. 'Scholar' is on his own puny human power.

S

• isaacaustin
    isaacaustin

Wasn't Scholar seriously injured in his last debate? He has not come around in a long time.

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit