Witness getting the floor wiped with him by an ex-JW

by Black Man 13 Replies latest jw friends

• Black Man
    Black Man

Check out this former JW absolutely getting into the ass of a current JW. In the thread, the ex-JW is GQ, the devout JW goes by the name J-ROCC......Their debate starts halfway in the thread titled "Every Hov Witness I know personally, is miserable, cynical, & cheap ." Keep in my mind, the website is a site dedicated to hip hop music.

http://board.okayplayer.com/okp.php?az=show_topic&forum=4&topic_id=9051430&mesg_id=9051430&page=5

• Black Man
    Black Man

Someone who's a little more tech-savvy then me may want to go back and make that link so that you can click on it, instead of cut and pasting the URL.......For some reason it wouldn't convert into a clickable link..........

• Outaservice
    Outaservice

Blackman,

When you write the link, at the end put your curser at the end and hit 'Enter' and that should underline the link, making it clickable.

Outaservice

• Black Man
  • Outaservice
  • Mary
    Mary

Here's the link

• Black Man
    Black Man

Blackman,

When you write the link, at the end put your curser at the end and hit 'Enter' and that should underline the link, making it clickable.

Outaservice

Hey Outaservice: Yeah I did that but it's not doing it for me.......

• Black Man
    Black Man

Thanks a lot, Outaservice & Mary!

• treadnh2o
    treadnh2o

I couldn't even keep interested enough to finish reading the thread.

The JW atypically responded without addressing any challenge.

The one response that was humorous was whwebn given the list of characteristics of a cult, the JW said that that could describe any number of organizations, not just JW's. They never can accept the fact, that by almost any definition, they ARE a cult.

Oh well, Just a little more chasing their tail.

• chickpea
    chickpea

bet the JW is feeling all kinds of righteous...
    i know i did after a "vigorous defense" of
    "the truth" TM even though it all probablility
    it was as lame a defense as this guy is spouting...

in fact, i bet he counts the time!

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit