GB member Geoff Jackson's wife dies.

by yesidid 27 Replies latest jw friends

• Gayle
    Gayle

There was one long timer at Brooklyn Bethel years ago, not a partaker I think. His wife died, he went into serious depression and very sadly committed suicide there at Bethel.

• blondie
    blondie

I wonder how long it will take single sisters to make their spiritual qualities known?

• jookbeard
    jookbeard

are any of the G/B's wifes partakers ?

Blondie, LOL,

• DNCall
    DNCall

Melita Jaracz partakes.

• moshe
    moshe

With more and more new and younger men on the GB, they won't be as committed to the dogmas (not of their making) of the past 3 generations. One thing is certain about the WackTower- change is certain. I am sorry when any decent person dies, but I hope the new WT leaders begin to make "decent" changes for the WT org asap.

• Marvin Shilmer
    Marvin Shilmer

Cancer. That explains quite a bit. She was working behind the scenes on the blood issue to improve it for people who, as it turns out, were just like her; fighting cancer. I never knew this practical side of her story until now.

Marvin Shilmer

• yesidid
    yesidid

She was working behind the scenes on the blood issue to improve it for people who, as it turns out, were just like her; fighting cancer.

Sorry Marvin, I'm not the sharpest tool in the box, can you elaborate on that?

Thank you

yesidid

• happy2bfree
    happy2bfree

Interesting information Marvin you said:

"She was working behind the scenes on the blood issue to improve it for people who, as it turns out, were just like her; fighting cancer."

I, too was wondering what you meant.

BTW I enjoy your posts, they are always very informative, particularly when they pertain to the blood saga.

• asilentone
    asilentone

I would like to know what she looks like, anyone have a pic? it would be good to have a pic with a name.

• wunce_wuz
    wunce_wuz

There was one long timer at Brooklyn Bethel years ago, not a partaker I think. His wife died, he went into serious depression and very sadly committed suicide there at Bethel.

The person you are thinking of is Richard Wheelock.

http://3.bp.blogspot.com/_IdVJJUOIft0/SB-QF99mCWI/AAAAAAAAAFI/-NMQYV9mkO0/s1600-h/SUICIDE.jpg

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit