Can something be real in another dimension, but not in this one?

by Satanus 30 Replies latest jw friends

• Satanus
    Satanus

Yes or No.

S

• OUTLAW
    OUTLAW

Yes..

Ever been married?..

.............. ...OUTLAW

• Satanus
    Satanus

Haha:)

S

• Twitch
    Twitch

Define real

• sir82
    sir82

Maybe, but how could you tell?

• Nathan Natas
    Nathan Natas

Hmmm...

• journey-on
    journey-on

By real, do you mean visible?

• slimboyfat
    slimboyfat
    Yes or No.

Yes and No, surely.

• Satanus
    Satanus

I smell smoke.

S

• MsDucky
    MsDucky

Yes, schizophrenics can. Well, they think they can do it.

"Time and reality split for me. It is like today I went out with a friend. That was 1 reality, but as I walked out the door, I heard a sound like velcro being torn apart. That means an alternate reality was created, 1 where I did not go out with a friend, but stayed home in my aprtment. I always hear the velcro when it splits. I desperatly need to know how to jump beteween the current reality and the alternate reality created by the velcro. It is life and dealth to me. Does anyone know how to access the other reality. Sometimes I have been able to see what is happening in the other realities by looking through the wrong end of a pair of binoculatrs, but that isn't working anymore. And doing that only lets me see what happend, not actually jump to that reality. I gets more and more confusnig to keep track of when all the splits happened. I know I have forgotten all about some of them and I don't know what I am doing in those other splits. It is tearing me apart. I need to know how to do this I need to get back into some of the other realitys cause I made the wrong choice."

http://www.schizophrenia.com:8080/jiveforums/message.jspa?messageID=32542

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit