Is Jehovah a toothless dog?

by african GB Member 10 Replies latest jw friends

• african GB Member
    african GB Member

It's always: Jehovah will provide, jehovah will destroy non-JWs, jehovah will resurrect, jehovah this and that.

Does he ever do anything at the moment?

• I quit!
    I quit!

And dog spelled backward is god and Jehovah spelled backwards is havohej. Get my point? Cause I don't.

And in aswer to your question... no.

• villabolo
    villabolo

african GB Member: "Does he ever do anything at the moment?"

Jehovah and his "New Order" is nothing but a carrot on a stick. Forever reaching, never grasping.

villabolo

• Farkel
    Farkel

:Does he ever do anything at the moment?

Hard to say. I've had more than one "miracle" in my life, but that is in the eye of the beholder.

Maybe God is a playful prankster. That IS a possibility, you know.

Farkel, Likes Playful Prankster Gods CLASS

• readyornot
    readyornot

Ain't no Jehovah... just mashed potato and corn.

• Out at Last!
    Out at Last!

I've never seen any proof of him. If he is as pissed as the Wt claims he is about the wickedness in the world, you would think he would have done SOMETHING by now. ???

I think a carrot on a stick pretty well sums it up. Will those people ever see through the BS?

• palmtree67
    palmtree67

And the dyslexic athiest with insomnia stays up all night wondering,

"Is there really a dog?"

• e-watchman
    e-watchman

Jesus said that the Father makes the sun rise every day for the benefit of even wicked persons.

The Watchman's Post

• african GB Member
    african GB Member

He seems to be just as effective as the United Nations

• Satanus
    Satanus

He's not dead, he's resting.

PRALINE Hello, I wish to register a complaint... Hello? Miss?
    SHOPKEEPER What do you mean, miss?
    PRALINE Oh, I'm sorry, I have a cold. I wish to make a complaint.
    SHOPKEEPER Sorry, we're closing for lunch.
    PRALINE Never mind that my lad, I wish to make a complain about this parrot what I purchased not half an hour ago from this very boutique.
    SHOPKEEPER Oh yes, the Norwegian Blue. What's wrong with it?
    PRALINE I'll tell you what's wrong with it. It's dead, that's what wrong with it.
    SHOPKEEPER No, no it's resting, look!
    PRALINE Look my lad, I know a dead parrot when I see one and I'm looking at one right now.
    SHOPKEEPER No, no sir, it's not dead. It's resting.
    PRALINE Resting?
    SHOPKEEPER Yeah, remarkable bird the Norwegian Blue, beautiful plumage, innit?
    PRALINE The plumage don't enter to it - it's stone dead.
    SHOPKEEPER No, no - it's just resting.
    PRALINE All right then, if it's resting I'll wake it up. (shouts into cage) Hello Polly! I've got a nice cuttlefish for you when you wake up, Polly Parrot!
    SHOPKEEPER (jogging cage) There it moved.
    PRALINE No he didn't. That was you pushing the cage.
    SHOPKEEPER I did not.
    PRALINE Yes, you did. (takes parrot out of cage, shouts) Hello Polly, Polly (bangs it against counter) Polly Parrot, wake up. Polly. (throws it in the air and lets it fall to the floor) Now that's what I call a dead parrot.
    SHOPKEEPER No, no it's stunned.
    PRALINE Look my lad, I've had just enough of this. That parrot is definitely deceased. And when I bought it not half an hour ago, you assured me that its lack of movement wad due to it being tired and shagged out after a long squawk.
    SHOPKEEPER It's probably pining for the fiords.
    PRALINE Pining for the fiords, what kind of talk is that? Look, why did it fall flat on its back the moment I got home?
    SHOPKEEPER The Norwegian Blue prefers kipping on its back. Beautiful bird, lovely plumage.
    PRALINE Look, I took the liberty of examining that parrot, and I discovered that the only reason that it had been sitting on its perch in the first place was that it had been nailed there.
    SHOPKEEPER Well of course it was nailed there. Otherwise it would muscle up to those bars and voom.
    PRALINE Look matey (picks up parrot) this parrot wouldn't voom if I put four thousand volts through it. It's bleeding demised.
    SHOPKEEPER It's not, it's pining.
    PRALINE It's not pining, it's passed on. This parrot is no more. It has ceased to be. It's expired and gone to meet its maker. This is a late parrot. It's a stiff. Bereft of life, it rests in peace. If you hadn't nailed it to the perch, it would be pushing up the daisies. It's rung down the curtain and joined the choir invisible. This is an ex-parrot.
    SHOPKEEPER Well, I'd better replace it then.
    PRALINE (to camera) If you want to get anything done in this country you've got to complain till you're blue in the mouth.
    SHOPKEEPER Sorry guv, we're right out of parrots.
    PRALINE I see. I see. I get the picture.
    SHOPKEEPER I've got a slug.
    PRALINE Does it talk?
    SHOPKEEPER Not really, no.
    PRALINE Well, it's scarcely a replacement, then is it?
    SHOPKEEPER Listen, I'll tell you what, (handing over a card) tell you what, if you go to my brother's pet shop in Bolton he'll replace your parrot for you.
    PRALINE Bolton eh?
    SHOPKEEPER Yeah.
    PRALINE All right. He leaves, holding the parrot.

------

S

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit