I'm back

by stuckinlimbo 7 Replies latest jw friends

• stuckinlimbo
    stuckinlimbo

I was breakingfree, but have forgotten my password and no longer have access to the email address that was attached to that account, which I haven't used for over a year (I have just been reading as a guest and not posting). My new name is probably more appropriate, I don't see myself being able to break completely free for some time. Me and my hubby are out (inactive, successfully faded) but rest of the family in and very devout. I feel sorry for my parents who are good people who sincerely believe, yet am also angry at them for affecting my life in such a significant way (massive understatement) even though I have left. At the same time, I don't want to hurt them by DA because they do so much for me and are good people (apart from the brainwash thing).

So hello again. A lot of you have unknowingly given me much needed support over these past few years

• stuckinlimbo
    stuckinlimbo

Can anyone tell me how to insert a pdf?

• bohm
    bohm

Hey and welcome :-) . There are two cases: if the pdf is on the internet, go to the page where you have found it, right click on the link to it and select "Copy link location". If you paste the link here people can download it (you might want to use the small "link" icon in the top botton row if you feel fancy and want to make the link clickable, but you dont need to).

In the other case your pdf is on your computer, thats a bit harder. In that case i recommend that you upload it to a free upload service like http://www.2shared.com/ and then post the link to the page you uploaded it to. Sorry it is so complicated.

• yknot
  • stuckinlimbo
    stuckinlimbo

Thanks bohm it is on my computer, might try uploading tommorrow night as I can't start a new topic until then anyway. Thanks for the instructions.

• Alligator Wisdom
    Alligator Wisdom

Unimportant sidepoint:

stuckinlimbo & bohm have avatars that are very similar.

Okay, now back on topic...

Welcome back stuckinlimbo

Alligator Wisdom (aka Brother NOT Exerting Vigorously)

• jamiebowers
    jamiebowers

Welcome back, and congrats on the successful fade.

• stuckinlimbo
    stuckinlimbo

Avatar is a default haven't gotten round to changing it!

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit