Which gender is superior?

by John Doe 40 Replies latest jw friends

• John Doe
    John Doe

You wimmens are cute when you're angry.

• John Doe
    John Doe
    Today we have the example set in congregations where women are incapable of handeling the sound equipment or handing out literature.

Yeah, women must be pretty dumb if they're not able to handle a microphone, huh.

• I quit!
    I quit!

If I'm taking a refrigerator up the stairs I prefer a man help me. If I'm watching basket ball the men are better to watch. If I'm watching beach volley the women are much better to watch.

Women do live long than men. Of course some men think dying is the only way for them to get away from their wives.

• saywhat29
    saywhat29

Women?

Whats...*scratches head* What's that?

You mean my mom? Those things? I guess they are okay.

I hear they don't have a penis though so I wonder how do they, like, survive and stuff.

• zarco
    zarco

Are you looking for sex, advice, help moving, money, intuition... let us know and an answer will be forthcoming. Maybe not the best of answers, but an answer nonetheless:)

• John Doe
    John Doe
    I hear they don't have a penis though so I wonder how do they, like, survive and stuff.

They may not have one--but they sure as heck need one!

• John Doe
    John Doe

I don't want to go to work today. As such, I'll offer any of you lackeys half my pay to take my place at work today.

• Finally-Free
    Finally-Free

If I need some work done around the house I'd rather have one woman than five men. The woman will work while the men drink my beer and f*ck off once the case is empty.

W

• dinah
    dinah

Oh no you did't Doe.

Men are only good for one thing, and most of them cant even do that right.

• cameo-d
    cameo-d

Dinah: "Men are only good for one thing, and most of them cant even do that right."

Moving the sofa again, Dinah?

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit