CreativHoneys new Alias.. THE ELDERS CAME TO MY DOOR!!! NEED SOME SUPPORT.

by creativjamspam 33 Replies latest jw experiences

• creativjamspam
    creativjamspam

Hi all, - firstly a new alias, so I can use the gravatar function...- Ill be using both for a while till this one kicks in..

Ok, so some of you know Im DFd and my faded sister lives with me.. - today at about 1pm, the Elder who dFd me turned up at my door. I was in bed - Ive had a cold for three days and a hacking cough.

James came up and told me, and I said Im not well, but my sense of motherliness kicked in and I thought, Its not for my eleven year old son to deal with this. - so I went down with my hair all over and my dressing gown on, and went down, and he said, oh sorry to get you out of bed.. I thought 'well you weren't going to leave unless i did) - he said, is your sister here? so I said, no, (as she wasn't) so he wanted to know where she was and when she would be home. - I said I didnt know. 'I wanted to scream out AM I MY SISTERS KEEPER but I didn't.

I phoned her up, and explained, and she phoned the elder, and he said there had been 'rumours of negative speech' that was having a negateve effect on people in the congregration, - he said he didnt know who said it and he doesnt know any names. - he told her that if she had kept her mouth shut and not said she didnt believe it, then they wouldnt have contacted her, - they told her she should not be in contact with our mum or my nephews and neieces or anyone from the cong. - she said so Im not allowed to explain why I dont want to come? - and they said no. you should have kept your mouth shu.t

she complained that there was no free will and that they were trying to take away her family, and that was wrong. - no sympathy was offered,- just that 'your family will be fine they have the congregation' - a lot more was said, - she thinks she may now be DFd - she is sat next to me saying she feels free, right now shes angry, but she will end up going through the other range of emotions.. x

• zombie dub
    zombie dub

babe, just tell em to fuck off - they have no jurisdiction or hold over you or your sis x

• creativjamspam
    creativjamspam

Oh, the other thing I wished to add is he told my sister how he felt for me because i looked so poorly and forlorn since leaving, - she said. er shes been in bed with a virus for two days thats why she looks ill. god I wish it had been one of my glam days ;)

• creativjamspam
    creativjamspam

Cheers Zombie, they are proper cheeky. Ive had peace since leaving, being DFd and all, just dont want them at my door. and using me as a scapegoat - saying she is a danger to the cong because she is living with her Discod sister lol.... - I just want a bit of quiet, not all this crapola.. love your sentiment ;) xx

• Heaven
    Heaven

You should have had a hacking coughing fit... all over them.

• creativjamspam
    creativjamspam

Im having one now. - I just feel for my sis. I want her to join here she says she doesnt need to. I say people are supportive.. - I was hoping for some profound similar experiences heheh x

• Simon
    Simon
    firstly a new alias, so I can use the gravatar function...- Ill be using both for a while till this one kicks in.

No, you won't - duplicate accounts are not allowed.

• dgp
    dgp

Creativ, I'm sorry for you and your sister. I hope she decides to join the board.

• zions watchman
    zions watchman

You Know? The gaul the sob's have is unbelievable, this guy really thinks he has power over you. Next time go to the door with a cell phone and call 411 (info) and tell them you have an intruder and you are about to shoot him and slam the door, I bet he want come back! (work for me)

• alanv
    alanv

Remember that July 2009 Awake! Well notice these words on page 29:“No one should be forced to worship in a way that he finds unacceptable or be made to choose between his beliefs and his family.

Sounds like that elder should read the societies own words. Clearly they are breaking their own rules. Hypocrites!

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit