Obviously they are scared that my sister and I are in cahoots.

by creativhoney 3 Replies latest watchtower beliefs

• creativhoney
    creativhoney

Ok, so my nephew and his wife are not even baptized they have recently started studying (despite witness upbringing ) with local elder and mad wife who believes EVERYTHING is demonic.

as some ofyou are aware, my sister left and moved in with me. - she is not DFd like me, she went to my nephews today for a cup of tea, and they told her that the elders had come round and interviewed them, to see if my sister was an apostate. - basically she has found things out and chosen to not be too quiet about it. - they said no, but Im wondering if the real reason is her moving in with me, meaning there is some strength in numbers, and that if we coax more out we will be stronger still.

they told my nephew and his wife under no circumstances to listen to anything she said or read anything she pointed them at... when he asked whythey said it was dangerous.

it makes me angry, how long will this religion steal my beloved family members? my nephews wife and my niece passed my house yesterday, they told my sister they wanted to see me but were scared to.

• cantleave
    cantleave

Creativhoney you have a PM

• DaCheech
    DaCheech

scare tactics without telling them the reason?

anyway, is there any truth in their accusations?

it's like the cops arresting you without telling you what the charge is, and then the judge throws the book at you without any witnesses at a public trial

• creativhoney
    creativhoney

basically my sister left, she doesnt believe its true anymore. - thats grounds enough I think - you are then the antichrist, - but she doesnt impose her views on anyone else.. she still believes in god but not one true religion..

in all honesty I am more vehement than she is but since I am DFd they dont need to impose a gagging order on me.

shes still baptized, seeing a worldly and living with her DFd sister - non attender though and completely said shes not coming back. she refuses to speak to the Elders (no fear) and has told them that in no uncertain terms are they to even attempt to find a way to stop her seeing our mum, (in other words dont DF her) - now they are hunting arent they? witch hunting.

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit