To Truth2009ful

by ColdRedRain 2 Replies latest jw friends

• ColdRedRain
    ColdRedRain

Sorry if I had to lead you to a site you would normally not visit, but since Geocities thought it would be a good idea to go belly up rather than figure out it's niche and continue, I have to post my response to you here since youtube only allows 500 letters.

Here goes

>Why do you think I am afraid of any question that you can come up with? Hey while your on google look up"should a christian celebrate? christmas" read it and tell me what you think. I've noticed a pattern in your posts. You seem to think everybody who isn't a JW is some sort of Christian. You've been sadly brainwashed by your faith to believe critics of your odd faith are from competing faiths. I'm irreligious. In fact, the best thing to describe my beliefs is probably Diestic. I really have no belief in a Zombie Demigod. So therefore, Christmas is simply another relic of ancient superstition, much like the names of the week or reading my horoscopes. What next, you're going to tell me that it's wrong to use the Roman alphabet because most of the letters are references to pagan gods? >well lets see JWs still work in society, But are you allowed to ASSOCIATE with others in society? Many Branch Davidians also had outside jobs too, FYI. "they still use the internet, " Let the link answer the question itself. >umm we go out to eat in "society", So do other cults. But the question remains, are you allowed to ASSOCIATE with outsiders? "we do everything that everyone else in society does except for the things that God disapproves of. UNCHECK" Oh, you mean like child sacrifice, false prophecy, and deception? >"A dissenting clique" so your church group could be? considered a "sect or a cult" Too bad I don't belong to a church, and the church I attend the most often is a non denominational church. Non denominational churches predate the Catholic, Orthodox, and Coptic churches for centuries. (Hint for an uneducated JW, these churches are REALLY, REALLY old.) >to some one who doesn't believe in God....or even a different denomination of church that have different beliefs. Having no belief in God isn't the same as a belief. It's like saying "bald" is a hair color. >To you FYI question.....Matthew 7: 21-23 should give you a answer.

" Not everyone who says to me, 'Lord, Lord,' will enter the kingdom of heaven, but only he who does the will of my Father who is in heaven. 22 Many will say to me on that day, 'Lord, Lord, did we not prophesy in your name, and in your name drive out demons and perform many miracles?' 23 Then I will tell them plainly, 'I never knew you. Away from me, you evildoers!"

Hmmm... seeing that I don't believe in Joshie Ben Joseph and you do, I guess this scripture doesn't apply. By the way, you know what god thinks of false prophets, right? So I guess you're going to have to wear a "Hi, my name is XXX" when you next meet the big J man.

And no, I'm not "bitter" or "angry" at any judicial decision that came my way despite what your elders try to tell you about former members, I simply stopped attending after I got disgusted at how my local yokel elders slandered a sex crime victim, much like a lot of people on this forum.

You may walk away feeling self righteous and conflicted now.

• cantleave
    cantleave

Could you post the youtube link you are replying too?

• ColdRedRain

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit